XVIII.

(Thank you for the 53K read!!! Love you! 😘😘❤❤)

------------

If it is possible, Can will curse Tin in twenty-four languages! What the! Why did he have to do that in front of them, when he clearly knows how will they tease them to no end.

"Oiiiiiii~~~~ Ai'Cannnnnnn! Ai Tinnnnnnnnn! What was that?!" Techno screamed while shaking the poor Kengkla and the latter just rolled his eyes and let the older do what he wants.

"Isn't it obvious my dear friend? Is it safe to guess that everything's okay now?" Smirking, Type moved his eyes on the two, back and forth.

"P'Type!" Can is a blushing mess right now. And his eyes widened even more when Medthanan crouched a bit and circled his arms around his waist!

"Well.... You could say that P'Type." Tin smirked then looked down on the red bean on his arms.

'Fast move there Medthanan.' Type thought smirking.

"L-Let's j-just e-eat..." Can reached for the food and the others follow.

Type looked at Tin meaningfully. And Tin just nodded. After seeing that, the older just chuckled a bit then shake his head.

Can was confused when the man beside him did not get food.

He lightly nudged his side and asked, "W-why are you not... getting your food?"

"Oh? I'll just share with you. I'm too lazy to get my own. And besides, it's a waste to use too many plates." Tin then took a hold of Can's hand which was a holding a spoon filled with food then ate it, while holding the latter's hand.

"Awww. So sweet~" Pete sighed dreamily and leaned his head on Ae's shoulder while looking at the couple in front of him.

And for the nth time that day, Can blushed.

--------------------------------------

The lunch was spent with the whole group teasing Tin and Can because the former can't take his hands off of the latter.

After eating, they have decided to come down to prepare for the opening. Can proceeded to the kitchen and do his work, while Tin was back to his CEO mode. Their friends was settled to the table in one corner.

The opening went well, and the visitors loved the dishes. After the program, Can was called out and he can't even count on his fingers how many people complimented him while shaking his hands. He's already tired from working non-stop inside the kitchen, but the smile on his face was still fresh as the morning dew.

He can't believe that they will live dishes and their words of recognition just made his heart full of happiness.

After the long day. The restaurant was finally closing. Can can already feel the fatigue crawling to his whole being. He sighed heavily and smiled fondly as he recall how this day went. Especially 'that' moment with Tin in his office.

Up until this moment, he can't still believe that Tin Medthanan is still inlove with him after all he had done and after all these years. It just felt so surreal.

He paused what he was doing and lean his back on the kitchen counter. His mind was wandering..

'Tin Medthanan... Is inlove with me?...'

(A/N: Yes Cantaloupe. He is.)

'Tin Medthanan... Is still in love with me?...'

(A/N: Yes, Can Kirakorn. He is!)