XIV.

( Sorry again for not updating right away. Been so busy. Hope you all understand. 😢 Plus I calmed myself from the happenings in the LBC Fanmeet! damnnnnnnnn our boys will be the cause of my death!!!! 😂😂😂 Watch the vid above and prepare your feels 😉)

**********************

Can's body was still shaking from the aftermath of Tin's sinful action. He closed his eyes and heave a sigh trying to calm himself first before facing his friends again.

When he felt that he was ready, he slowly moved forward and tried to show like nothing happened.

When he reached their table and sat down, Chun leaned on him and said, "What took you so long?"

"U-uhm. I... Ah... Mom has so many stories, and uhhh... Haha.. Ley too! Yea.. That's.. That's why...." Can laughed nervously. He fidgeted on his hands as Chun looked at him, quirking his eyerbrow.

"Oohhhh. You're such a bad liar, sweet. And by the way....." Chun leaned even more, his lips almost touching Can's ear. "Nice hickey..." 

(A:N/ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I LOVE YOU CHUN! 😂)

Can eyes widened and almost choked on his breath. He wanted to cover his neck but it'll be too obvious. Knowing his friend's sharp eyes, he's sure that they will notice the mark sooner or later.

'That idiot Tin!!! Ugh!' He wanted to murder Tin but at the same time he wanted to ask him why did he do that. And speaking of the handsome devil, he took his seat with a smug look on his face.

"Hey man! What took you so long? Did you just poop or did you palm your self inside? Geez." Pete pinch Ae's side for what he had said. And Tin just smirked at him.

Can's ears turned red that it almost looked like a ripe tomato. Chun smirked and turned to Can and whispered to him again.

"So. It's with him huh? Did you just take a quickie or did you go all out? You naughty boy."

Can pushed Chun's face and glared at him. And the latter just chuckled.

"Shut up!" He hissed. And his eyes caught Tin's and saw how he winked at him. He immediately divert hus eyes elsewhere. His face turning a deep shade of red even more.

"Hey Can! Why your face is so red? Are you sick?" Pete asked and Can squirmed on his seat.

"U-uh... Maybe because it's hot? Yeah... It's hot in here. A-and because of t-the alcohol.." He reasoned out. And Chun was at the verge of laughing out loud but held himself because Can pinched his thigh.

Can didn't know if his friends bought that because everyone just shrugged after. He didn't notice Techno's eyes which was looking at his face and on his neck repeatedly, then on Tin's face whih was adorned by a smug look.

'Something's fishy...' Techno thought. As he was busy thinking what could've happened between the two, he felt a hand slowly making it's way up to his thigh. He felt that hand caressing from his knee, to his thigh, and slowly making it's way higher. When the hand almost reached his middle part, he took a hold of it and turned his eyes to Kengkla.

"Stop it!" Techno hissed at his boyfriend.

"What? I'm not doing anything wrong." Kengkla answered and looked at his boyfriend with that innocent look in his eyes. He spatted Techno's hand and continued his mission. His right hand reached for Techno's clothed member and his left hand reached for his glass and drank from it. His face looks like he's not doing something naughty. He's even listening attentively to Ae who's talking about some dish that he had tasted in Ampawa. He reached for Techno's button fly and open it. Putting his hand inside and grabbed his manhood.