XII.

(OML!!!!! 10K READS?! UWAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH MY LOVES!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIKING THIS STORY!!! 😭😭😭 THIS IS SO OVERWHELMING FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS JUST A BEGINNER. HUHHHUHU. AGAINNNNNN. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH! LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!! 💕💕💕😘😘)

Here's a long chap for you guys, 2.3k words 😂 Saranghae 💕

And yesssssss! You guys are all clever! 😂 Hamigua is Cantaloupe in Chinese. Tin earned a hundred points from me on this one. 😂😂 He is such an intellectual 😂😂😂
---------------------------------------------

Can arrived home pretty late. After settling the car inside the garage, he closed the gate then proceed inside. He put the car keys on the empty fish bowl in front of the mirror.

He climbed up the stairs and got in his room. Lazily changed to his pajamas, showered for a bit and washed his face. After doing his night routine, he proceeded to bed and laid down horizontally, eyes fixed on the ceiling.

This day had been fun and stressful at the same time. He was so happy to see his friends again after a very long time. But he's also exhausted from all the happenings earlier. As much as he didn't want to stare at Cheng and Tin, his eyes kept on wandering to them. It's so tiring to show that you don't care and don't give a damn about them. But he had to.

'Is this my karma?' He smiled bitterly. Not realizing that tears already ran down on his face.

He closed his eyes and Tin's image popped up. His smiling face whenever Can do silly things. The tender look in his eyes whenever Can eat without a care on what's happening around him. His deep stares. His sweet kisses. His warm hugs and cuddles.

'Can I have those moments back?' And another tear dropped.

He's been silently crying when his phone suddenly rang. An international number registered is calling. He quickly wiped his face with his hands and cleared his throat before answering the call.

"Hello?" Can said in a hoarse voice.

"Hey Can! What's with the voice? Are you okay? Are you sick?" The man from the other line with the perfect British accent asked.

"Nah. I just woke up from a nap that's why." Can lied.

"Nice try Can. You can fool everyone but not me."

"I'm okay really. Why'd you call? It's past 4 in the afternoon there, right? Are you still at work?" Can changed the topic subtly.

"I'm already out. My boss told us to go home early because it's weekend. And I called because I want to inform you that I'll be coming to Thailand this Monday." Chun said nonchalantly.

(A:N/ Remember Chun, guys? 😉 Hmmmmmm.)

Can suddenly get up when he heard what he said.

"What?! You're coming here and you're just informing me now?! Like what the hell! It's already this Monday and today is freaking Saturday!! No! Scratch that! It's Sunday already brcause it's already midnight here! So what, you'll just pop here tomorrow?! And why are you coming here? Don't you have work to do?! Does Auntie know about this?! Or you're leaving again without telling her?! I'm telling you Chun, i'll be the one who'll send your ass back there when Auntie call me and tell me that she doesn't know your whereabouts AGAIN!" Can almost ran out of breath. He knows Chun. One of his hobby is to leave London and fly to different countries without the knowledge of his mother just because he's seeking 'ADVENTURES'.