XIX.

Can's POV

I was awakened by the rays of the sun hitting my face. I was confused as I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It took me a minute to realize that I slept on my quarters in the restaurant. I felt a movement on my back and I notice the arm that was resting on my waist.

A small smile crept up my face as that arm caresses my tummy. I turned my body towards him and I was welcomed by that handsome face that was adorned by sleepy eyes and messy hair.

'Good Lord. Why is this man so handsome.. My ugly face can't relate..'

(A:N/ Excuse me Can, but you are one of the most handsome in Mommah Xing's eyes. More handsome than Plan Rathavit 😂)

"G-Good morning..." I greeted shyly. He didn't answer and he just look into my eyes with that mysterious stare. Those looks are so intense that I can't even look at his eyes for so long. I bowed my head a little and focus on the mole on his neck. My hand is itching to run my fingers on that particular spot and I was about to touch it when I felt a hand under my chin and I was suddenly being kissed passionately.

"Hmmmphhh--- T-Tin... W-wait..." I pushed him gently on his chest.

"Why?" He answered huskily.

"I... I haven't...brushed my t-teeth...yet..." I covered my mouth and attempted to get up but his arms wouldn't let me.

"Tin.. Let me get up.."

"No. Stay here for a while." He said and moved his head towards my neck and buried his face there. He stayed like that for quite some time until I felt my phone vibrating from the side table.

"Tin.. Wait.." I gently pushed him off of me and reached for my phone. I answered the call without looking at the caller id.

"Yes?" I greeted and found myself back inside Tin's arms again. I sighed inwardly.

'So clingy..' My mind thought. But I like it though.

"Are you still going home, or you want me to pack your things and do the honor of delivering your luggage to heaven-knows where you are at Can?" I closed my eyes tightly as I heard Chun's teasing voice on the other line.

'Oh God.. I'm doomed..'

"Tsss.." I hissed.

Tin looked up and looked at me. His eyebrow was lifted as if asking me who's calling. I sighed before mouthing 'Chun'.

His eyebrows knotted and whispered sternly, "What does he want?"

I shook my head and turned my attention back at Chun again.

"So?" I can already imagine the mock look on his face.

"I'm going home now. Better prepare a breakfast for me peasant." I scoffed.

"And why should I?" Chun chuckled.

"Because I said so." I gasped when I felt Tin kissing my neck.

I looked down and saw that his hand was on the hem of my shirt. My face turned red. My left hand reached down and took a hold of his which was already making it's way to my chest.

"S-stop it.." I hissed at him. But he just wagged my away and grinned at me. He put his hand back on my tummy but this time that sinful hand was heading south!

I gulped nervously as he opened the button of my pants and kissed my lips. He looked at me teasingly and moved his lips near my ear and said, "C'mon.. Talk to him."

"Hello? Can? Cantaloupe? Yohooooo~~ Cannnnnn!!!" I heard Chun shouting from the other line.

I heaved a deep sigh before bringing the phone back to my ears. I was about to speak when I realized that Tin's hand was already on my crotch! I gasped loudly and my eyes widened when he teasingly stroke my length.