X.

(Hey guys! Sorry for the slow update. Been busy with paperworks and preparations for something. And a huge thanks for all your votes and comments! I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!! 💕 I just can't reply because yea, LAZY is my last name. Lol. Kidding. I'm just really busy. But!!! Rest assured that I treasure all of your encouraging words! Thank you so muchhhhhh!!! Love you all! 😘😘😘💕)

So here's the part 10 for you ❤

-------------------------------------------

"Hi babe..." Tin greeted the other line. He excused himself and walked out of the restaurant.

Can just smiled bitterly and bowed his head.

"Babe? Who the hell is 'babe'?" Ae asked Pete.

"I don't know." Pete frowned and turned to Techno.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? I don't know anything!" Techno.

Type didn't say anything but his face screams seriousness. If his observation was right, then who the hell is that babe? Is that his girlfriend or boyfriend perhaps? Then what is that emotion in his eyes when he looks at Can?

Can heaved a sigh and turned to Good and pat his shoulder.

"Hey. Good. How about you? Are you doing great?" Good didn't answer right away and it seems like he's sensing the heavy atmosphere around the table. They also looked at Can worriedly. Especially Techno.

"I'm doing okay." Good's brief and slow answer. Can just chuckled and thought when will Good be able to talk fast. Though it is one of his charms.

Techno can't help but to strangle Tin in his head. They are his friends and yet no one knows anything about that 'Babe'. Like, who and where the fck did 'Babe' come from? As far as he remember, Tin is still single! That's why even though he knew that Can will not like it, he still invited him. Techno together with his friends are still hoping for a happy ending for this couple, because heck! They deserved it! They deserved nothing but happiness. But how is that going to be possible if Tin was already committed? Ugh! He really wants to talk to Tin right now and knock some sense into his head. Both top and bottom if you know what I mean.

(A/N: Yea. That's what we all want right? Their happy ending. And for you Techno, be careful on your actions, you may not like what will Kengkla do if he if learned about you smacking Tin's head down there. 😏)

Can can feel the stares his friends are giving him. That's why he faced them and smiled.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Are okay Can?" Pete held Can's left hand that is resting above the table.

"Yes of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Yes. He should be okay. He is used to this already. Been witnessing it since day 1.

If that woman can make Tin happy, then he is happy. He will be happy for the both of them. He loves Tin so much that he won't ask anything but his happiness. He loves Tin that even though it hurts so much, he can still smile and tell them it's fine.

Ae just shake his head. He can't believe that Tin will do this. Through the years that he knew Tin, he's sure that it still Can that he loves. But calling someone babe? It doesn't makes sense at all.

"What is this gloomy aura? Guys? C'mon. I just came back." Can grinned at them.

"He's right." Pete sighed.

Ae remembered something. "Hey Can. I have a homemade matcha ice cream wanna try some?"

"Now we're talking." Can grinned.

"Alright. Wait here." Ae chuckled.

Meanwhile.....

"Hey... Tin. Where are you?" The one from the other line asked.

"I'm at Ae's place. We're having dinner. Wanna come?" Tin said while smiling.

"Wait. Who is Ae again?"

"Ae is Pete's boyfriend. The one who always bully me thinking that he is taller than me." Tin laughed.

"Ah right! I remember. Hmm. And?" She inquired.

"And? What?"

"Aw. C'mon. I know Can is there."

"Yes he is." Tin answered.

"Want me to go there?" She asked.

Tin weigh things for a while then asked her, "Sure! Want me to fetch you?"

"Nah. I'll drive there on my own. Just text me the address." Tin heard the door closing and keys clinking.

"Alright. See you!" Tin hanged up and type something on his phone and send it to her. Then turned and made his way back inside.

Can saw Tin coming and gave him a small smile. He waited for Tin to sit down and asked the question he was supposed to ask a while ago.

"Uhm. Tin. When should I go to your restaurant?"

"Hmmm. Today is Saturday, so I'll be expecting you on Monday. Prepare your best dishes and I'll invite them too." Tin pointed on their friends.

"Okay. It's settled then." Can offered his hand to Tin.

Tin stared at it for a while before reached out his own and shake Can's.

Can almost hiccuped when he felt that familiar tingling sensation whenever Tin held his hand before.

Stop Can...

Can smiled and slowly removed his hands. He took a sip from his glass and excuse himself to go to bathroom.

Can faced the mirror inside and stared at his reflection. He sighed and crouched down to wash his face after a while. He reached for the tissue and wiped his face.

"You can do this Cantaloupe.. I know you can." He said while giving himself an encouraging smile then walked out.

He is on his way back to the table and almost stopped on his tracks when he saw the familiar silhouette of that woman that is now sitting beside Tin...

(P.s. Are you all still alive after all the happenings between our royal couple these past few days? Because I almost died because of their flirting. 😂 Like, wowwwwwww. They're so..... Ugh.... From IG posts and stories. Tweets! Ah! I kennat! 😂 Andddddddddd! Who's excited for the MV that thry shoot last Friday?! And I heard there's a kissing scene!!!! Oh god. Bless my soul. 😍😂 And here, Mean looking at Plan's lips then being shy after. Gahdddddd! These two will be the cause of my early death. 😂😂😂)

 😂😂😂)

(PPS. THE SWEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! 😍😍😍😍)