XV.

Tin was on his way to his office when he received a call from Ae. He sighed before sliding on the screen of his phone and put it on loudspeaker.

"Yes?" He greeted.

"Hello to you too Medthanan. Where are you?" Ae said flatly.

"I'm on my way to my office." Tin answered.

"Are you busy? Full schedule?"

"Not really. I'll just have one meeting with the board this morning."

"Good. We'll be there after lunch."

"We?" Tin inquired.

"Yes. We. Me and P'Type."

Tin didn't answer. He felt the sudden headache coming. He didn't know if this will be good. He didn't know if his friends will understand his reasons. But he can try, right? After all, he knew them for four years, and never they judged him without valid reasons.

"All right. I'll see you in my office." Tin sighed.

"Aight." Ae said the hang up.

After several minutes, Tin received another call and it's from Cheng.

"Hey. Sup?" Tin said as he answered the phone.

"Hey yourself. Are you in the office now?" Cheng asked.

"Still on my way. Why?"

"I'll be dropping in your office. Your mom called..." Cheng hesitated.

Tin's eyes turned cold. He gritted his teeth. Anger rising.

"What does she want?" Animosity is evident on his voice.

Cheng sighed. She can't blame Tin, especially after all he had been through.

"Let's just talk later, okay? See you."

The scowl on Tin's face didn't even falter after Cheng cut the call. He can't believe they still had the audacity to call after all that they have done.

'What do they want this time? Aren't they tired of messing up with my life?'

Tin was still frowning when he arrived at his hotel. He stopped his car right in front of the entrance where the hotel's chauffeur was waiting. He handed his keys and proceeded to go inside. His employees greeted him as he make his way to the elevator.

When he got inside, he pressed the number 35 and stepped back and leaned on the elevator's wall. He closed his eyes as he massaged his temples. As he tried to get rid ofnhis migraine, some memories came back...

4 years ago...

Tin went home after that fateful event. He cried his heart out in his car. He had never cried like that before, even when he learned that thing about his brother. But when it comes to Cantaloupe, it just hurts so much. He is the first the one that I want to trust again after a very long time. But why like this? Why did he turn him down? I can't understand. His actions shows that he also likes me. He returned my hugs and kisses. He got jealous of Pete. Then why?

"So who is this Cantaloupe?" His mom asked him when he entered their house. He was startled when he heard that name but he didn't show any emotion. She was sitting like a queen in their living room, wearing a green dress and her hair was tied in a tight bun. He didn't answer his mom and instead made his way upstairs when his mother said something that made him halt his steps.

"And where are you going Tin Medthanan? Your mother is still talking to you. Don't you dare turn your back on me young man." She said as she glared at her son's back.