Chapter Thirty

A/N - This is non-betaed version of Chapter 30 but nevertheless, i hope you will enjoy it :) Please do listen to the music in the media attached for more feels effects. 

__________________________

[Endless Wedge – Kagamine Len]

Her sapphires remain wide open as she watched the music sheets she has put so much time and effort into, falling onto the blood soaked earth. Everything fell into white noise. Everything turns blood red. A color she loved and hate at the same time.

‘Sei…’ Everything slowly turns blind white.

‘Tetsuki.” A voice she once cherished so much calls out for her. Someone was crouching next to her. Slowly, she shifts her gaze from the person’s leather shoes to the person’s face. Her eyes widen. “You’ll catch a cold if you lay down there too long.” The person smiled. A smile warmer than the gentle sun above. A smile that she has missed so much. A smile that only shown to her.

“Sei…”

There, clad in a complete white attire was the love of her life, Akashi Seijuro. His heterochromatic orbs soften ever so gentle, “It’s nice to finally see you again.” She could not believe her own eyes.

Then, someone else approached her from the other side, “Sup, Kuroko-chan.” She looked to her left side, there stood, Haizaki Shougo, grinning at her, “Haizaki-san…” he chuckles as he crouched down, “What’s wrong? Too surprise to see us that you can say anything else other than our names?” he ruffles with her soft bangs.

“Come on, stand up. We wanna show you something.” Both of them held out their hands to her. She blinks, “But I can’t…” she looked at her legs. Akashi smiled at her, “Yes, you can. Try it.” Slowly she moves her legs, and then with the help of the other two, she stand on her two feet, “There you go.”

As they was about to pull her along, she quickly pulls her arms back, hesitated to follow them. Both of them looked at her, “I thought they two of you are…” she furrowed.

“Dead?” Haizaki finished her line. She nodded.

Akashi took a couple steps forward to her, and then he smiled as he took her hands. Firmly into his, "Tetsuki, I’m here, there is nothing for you to be scared of." Everything began turning white.

Before she knows it, her surroundings began to change into a surrounding she once had when she was a child. She shifts her gaze to her side, where Akashi still holding her hands firmly as he looked front. Then, she followed his line of sight.

“This is…”

She watched from the side, where a younger child version of her obediently followed her beloved mother and father as they was welcomed by the Akashi’s head butler who leads them to the large mansion main living room. The parents of her fiancée welcomed them warmly.

“Aren’t you a beautiful little lady? Seijuro will be proud to have someone like you as his future wife.” Akashi Saito smiled at her before he turns to his head butler, “Where’s Seijuro?” they settled down on the expensive ruby leather couch as the maids served their teas and snacks.

“Young Master Seijuro was still having his violin practice with his instructor. He will be coming down, shortly.” The head butler informed his Master. Akashi Kaori, the wife of Akashi Saito smiled apologetically, “I’m sorry for having your family coming over to meet our son when he himself is not present.” Kuroko’s mother, smiled as she shook her head, “No, it’s alright.”