Chapter Twenty - Two

A/N : First of all, I'd like to apologize for the long wait for chapter 22. I was in a deep slump and has been sick since two weeks ago. Somehow i manage to get over the slump and get myself to write this VERY VERY LONG chapter with several song accompanied in the chapter. Foremost, I'd like to thank you for ALL of the reviews you have given to me on fanfiction and wattpad. I was very surprised that the total reviews i received from both sides hit over 80 reviews in chapter 21 especially on wattpad. It's a record for me.

I won't apologize for killing Akashi but it's a step i must took to proceed with the story. After all, it's a Tragedy/Angst genre story. So, i hope no matter what has happened in chapter 21, won't stop ya guys from reading and following this story until chapter 30 which would be 8 more chapter. So please, review and review. It really gave me a heartfelt when i see the reviews as it pushes me to think more for ya guys and so, hopefully this chapter would be able to fill the whole one month gap of update since last month. Thank you a LOT for reading.

Songs Used
- EUTERPE Silence by EGOIST
- Heart Realized by Lia
**- Ichiban no Takaramono (My Most Precious Treasure) by LISA. (You must listen to this song once you get to the last part of the chapter.) 

That's all for this chapter and please review. :)

______________

Previous on Chapter 21

"Tetsuki…smile for me…" 

The doctor looked at him, "I'm sorry."

"Your dreams...are my dreams...your happiness is...my...happiness...I...love...you..." his voice began to fade.

"It's from Akashi…he wanted to propose to you after the concert but…he didn't make it…"

"I'll accept any punishment, I'll accept it no matter how harsh it is, it doesn't matter if he never loves me, I just want him to come back…"

"My …one…and …only…"

____________________________________

The soothing sound of the sea waves washing across the shore as the cool breeze slowly lulled a certain pianist to sleep as her eyelids flutters, slowly gave in to sleep. Her head lolled to the side as her long soft locks falls over her closed sapphires. Her breathe came in a steady rhythm as her lips slightly parts. On her lap, lays her favorite book as the breeze gently turns the pages over as it blew. On a certain finger held a precious silver ring.

“Tetsu, we’re don-“ the tall red head bassist stopped abruptly at his pace when his emerald orbs falls onto the sleeping form of his beloved sister on the bamboo chair at the veranda. Quietly, he made his way towards her. His expression softened.

‘How long has it been since I last saw her looking so peaceful?’

He slowly took the book away from her lap. Gently, he slid an arm underneath her knee and then another, just below her shoulder as he carefully gathers her in his arms, making sure he won’t wake her up. Making a beeline towards the bed at the corner of the room, he lays her down. He puts his jacket onto her as he gently strokes her soft locks away from her cheeks. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead as he whispered, “Sleep well, Tetsu”

Giving her a last glance, he closes the door quietly.

…..

“Hmm? Where’s Tetsu?” Aomine carried two small bags in his arms while the taller giant of the band follows up behind, “Mine-chin, I’ll start preparing for the barbecue~” Aomine nodded as Murasakibara carried several plastic bags filled with groceries towards the kitchen, leaving the two male to their own.