Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 29

“Alright guys, today will be your last performance. So, give everything you have!” Satsuki cheered.

“Doc…tor…why…didn’t…you…tell…me…that…you…got…fired…be…cause…of…me?” she looked at him. Flashes of guilt appeared on her sapphire orbs. Midorima was at lost of words.

“I have a warrant to arrest Suzuki Luka for the charges of two murders, an attempt murder, and kidnap.” Himuro forced his way into the mansion where else the household staffs yelped at the sight of police force barged into the place searching for their Mistress.

Pearl of tears fell onto the music sheets; ‘Sei…I want to see you again…’ soft sobs quietly broke the silence in the room.

Hibiki smiled at her, “Tsuki-chan, no matter how much you try to push us away, we will not leave you to die alone. We’re your family.” He hugged her.

"You’re the best partner and friend I ever had, Kuroko-chii. I’m lucky to have met you.” He grins.

The bruenette pushed her off the wheelchair, as she grabs a handful of blue locks and forcefully brought her closer. She smirked, “Even God thinks you deserved to die.” Luka pressed the cold steel onto her neck. Her sapphire orbs widen in fear.

“Death…is…scary…”

______________________________

**A Warning on the next two final chapters. HEAVY ANGST. REAL HEAVY.