Chapter Twenty-One

Previous on Chapter 20

"She might not have any time left at all."

"And we all know, the only one who can give her a true happiness is you."

 "Why…why did this disease chose me…?" she cried

"If you want to whine, I'll listen to you. If you want to cry, I will be your shoulder. If you want help, I'll lend you my hand, if you couldn't speak your mind out; let me be the one who speak it for you. If you need a guide when you are lost, I will be your light to guide you out of darkness. So, don't be afraid, you'll never be alone, I'm always here for you." He smiled at her.

"Seijuro is mine and only mine."

"Se…Sei…?" she stuttered as tears began to pool.

"I promise...I'll call you Sei…I won't call you Akashi-kun… anymore…"

"SEI!"

_____________________________________

Kagami looked at his sister who lies asleep on the hospital bed prepared by the nurses after they saw him arriving with an unconscious pianist in his arms. Not long after the ambulance rushed a certain lead singer of the Generation of Miracles bloodied in his own bloods after being shot twice into his chest out of nowhere during the major collabs concert that evening, as the medics attempt to keep him alive as the ambulance rushed him to the nearest hospital.

The bassist sighed quietly as he closes his eyes. He could still remember seeing trails of bloods on the hospital floors when he enters the entrance along with the others behind. It made him felt sick in the stomach when he saw some dark crimson blood has already caked on his shoes from earlier commotion on stage.

He frowned as he bit his lower lip as he recalls what happened earlier, everything went on smoothly until the finale of the concert. It was at the final chorus of Eternal Snow until a gunshot echoes throughout the dome, everything went to a halt when the band members on stage saw streak of crimsons flew before Akashi as he collapsed onto his beloved sister, Kuroko. His crimson orbs widen at what he just registered in his mind when he saw bloods pooling up on the stage floor and staining his sister snowy white dress.

“TETSU! AKASHI!” he dropped his guitar and ran towards the two as the audiences ran out of the dome in panic. The stage and dome crew were trying to calm the audiences down but it did not help much when they just witness such incident happened right before their eyes. Hibiki and Kise carefully removed Akashi from crushing the bluenette under his weight as Kagami and Aomine helped her up until she saw pool of bloods on the stage coming from Akashi’s chest as two bullets drilled into his chest.

Painful sobs and pleas echoes in his eardrums, never in his life he has seen his beloved sister shows such desperations towards someone important to her.

.

"Sei….I love you…please don't leave me…"

"I promise...I'll call you Sei…I won't call you Akashi-kun… anymore…"

.

He sighed inwardly, as his gazes met the cool floor beneath him, ‘Everything happens without me knowing it, huh…’ his shoulder slightly fell at the thoughts of Kuroko truly loves the lead singer, ‘In the end, she belongs to him only…huh’ his train of thoughts broke when he heard shifts on the bed near him.