Chapter Eight

Previous on Chapter 7

'I don't have any chance to be with you, am I, Kuroko-chii…?' he bit his lower lip.

"I heard she's a brilliant musician but you do know that with a simple order from me, her dreams can easily be crushed along with her step-brother, Kagami Taiga"

"If you marry Miss Suzuki, I will leave Kuroko Tetsuki and Kagami Taiga alone"

"You can't do this to me, father!"

___________________________

The bright light from the small torchlight in the hands of the green haired doctor as it shines against a pair of sapphire orbs a few times. He smiled after turning it off while he spoke a few words to the nurse next to him in regards of the bluenette conditions. Two pairs of emerald and amber orbs quietly stood at the side, waits for the doctor to finish his check on the bluenette.

"Your wounds and bruises are healing quite well; I'm still surprise that the accident didn't broke any of your bones other than that small fracture on your shoulder , which it should recover in a steady speed if you don't exert yourself in any kind of activities…"he pushed his glasses up before glaring at Kagami.

"Which I believe Kagami would be watching over you, making sure you rest accordingly." Kagami flinched at his name. He scratched the back of his head as he nodded, the bluenette smiled. The two male engaged into a small conversation after Midorima motioned the bassist to follow him to his office, leaving both Kise and Kuroko alone.

"I'm glad you're getting all better, Kuroko-chii. I was worried sick when we saw the car hit you" Kise helped to pack some of her belongings into the bag. His voice echoes in her ear, Kuroko lets out a soft sigh as she shifted her gaze to the beautiful white vase that held the roses in its place gracefully

"I wasn't able to focus in practice, also Murasakibara-chii kept asking about you. No one seems to be in the mood to practice since Akashi-chii is away…," he continued talking.

"I see…" she trailed off. Her orbs saddens, it has been over two weeks ever since she last seen the emerald haired singer.

No one knew where he is; even his band mate could not get in touch with him after his father, Akashi Seito, summoned him. Their manager, Momoi Satsuki were ordered to keep his whereabouts a secret, which she obediently followed the order. Akashi Seijuro NEVER skipped a practice no matter how sick or busy he is. The only email they ever received was –Practice for the upcoming concert.

They knew there was something more to his absence but they also knew better not to approach his father. The only thing that kept that red haired singer going was his passion for music.

She then felt a warm gentle hand on her shoulder. She looked up; amber orbs looked at her with such gentleness. Kise smiled.

"I'm truly glad that you're alright" he hugged her ever so gently. He buried his face into her locks, inhaling her vanilla scent.

"I don't want to lose you…" Kuroko orbs widened in surprise at Kise act before she looks away. She never returned his hug. Kise knew, the only one that she will let into her heart was, Akashi.

Even so,

'I can't give up…'

Meanwhile in Kyoto,

Hetero orbs stares into the nothingness, showing no interest in anything as the limousine drove down the road. Silver ring occupied his ring finger on his left hand as he rested his cheeks onto his left palm. He closes his eyes; trying to shut everything out from his mind, especially with the nonstop babbling from his so-called fiancee, Suzuki Luka.