Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 25

Dear readers of Fate and Destiny,

Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 25 (Will be up very soon)

______________

Tatsuya hummed a tune as he awaits for his fiancee to pick the call up, “Good morning, Maria.” a smile immidiately sprawled across his lips the moment he heard her voice. 

He slides down against the door, "Nee, Kuroko-chii...would you hear me out? It's okay if you don't want to look at me now, just...please listen to me..."

The young president sighed, "You're her pillar of support, if you give up now, who would be supporting her?"

"Mhmm, the concert is in two weeks and we want you to be there, Tsuki-chan." Hibiki smiled while Mayuzumi helped Kagami to get the wheelchair fixed up.

"She's...my friend..." he gritted his teeth in frustration.

Takao straightened his back, "Shin-chan. She'll be upset if she sees you like this." Midorima furrowed as he stares at the beer can in his hands.

He was at his limit, "She's my sister! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU'RE IN MY SHOES, WATCHING HER DYING AWAY IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES! WHEN YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING BUT TO WATCH!" Kagami shoved him to the wall. His lips trembles.

He could hear his voice shook, "I have always loved you, Kuroko-chii..." droplet of tears fell.

________________

I don't do preview on chapters but this time it's special since the book is coming to a closure :) I hope this small preview would be enough to keep you at the edge of your nerve and seat.

Winter.