Chapter Twelve

*Please take note, this chapter has a lil of 'that' .Also there's a lot of phone-calls in this chapter so if you see dots after a certain part, it means flash back. 

Previous on Chapter 11

“…You are a lucky man, Akashi. I envy you!” Takao pats his back.

“…Kise-kun has been a bit hard to approach past few days. It's like he's there but he's not there at the same time…he always stare at me for unknown reason, to be honest its getting uncomfortable"

“I’ll lose both you and my precious friends if I disobeyed my father orders. “The pain in his orbs shows how he truly felt.

"I love you…I love you! Why? Why the hell someone like you did this to me?! This is the worst, the total complete worst!"

"Akashi-chii~ you shouldn't be so greedy~ Kuroko-chii is mine."

_______________________________________

“You’ve gotta be kidding me…”

Kagami frowned when he saw that bouquet of red roses first thing in the morning after he opens the door to get the newspaper. In fact, this has been the 13th ones for the past two weeks. There is no sender name on the card but only some disturbing message written on it – Kuroko Tetsuki, I love you. You are mine, and mine alone.

“Taiga, would you like some bacons to go with –“the bluenette stopped abruptly as she frowned at the appearance of the roses once again. Still clad in her teddy bear printed pajamas dress with her usual unbelievable bed head, her shoulder fell.

“We really should report to the police about this, Tetsu. This is some serious stalker problem. I can’t let you walking around out there alone anymore. Who knows what this creep will do to you if I let you out of my sight for a second! This has to stop.” Kagami threw the roses into the bin.

It has been nearly two weeks since both her and Akashi began to fix their relationship. Kuroko also signed contracts with the Rakuzan Agency, however her identity remain anonymous to the rest of the band members and the agency staff, only few in the agency knows she’s HEAVEN.

All things went well around her, until one day, she received a bouquet of red roses that were left in front of Kagami doorstep. At first, the message was not as disturbing as now, however it began to disturb her when the roses kept appearing and with more messages.

She knows as much as Kagami did, that she doesn’t mingle with many people. Her circle of friends is very small, most of the time the band members of the Generation of Miracles who would come around and talk or invite her to sit with them. Kagami didn’t mind though, he is happy to see Kuroko life began to look up better than before but this stalker of hers doesn’t show any signs of stopping this nonsense any soon.

“Just wait for me here in the cafeteria when you’re done with your classes. I will come as soon as possible after mines done. Don’t go anywhere else, okay?” Kagami reminded her after the lunch breaks over. Kuroko nodded. Everyone else has began to clear the cafeteria including the rest of the GoM except the three of them, Kagami, Kuroko and Aomine who is in the same class as Kagami. The two of them accompany her back to her class, after making sure, she is in the class, only then Kagami, and Aomine left for theirs.

“So…what’s up with the overprotective attitude to your sister? Having a sis-con or something?” The navy blue haired guitarist received a ridiculous look from the red head as if he just grew another head.

“You did not just say that.” Kagami scowled as they approached their class block. He hastens his pace to the class, leaving Aomine behind.

“Yes I did, I mean look at you earlier. Telling her to wait for you there and stuff, what’s up with that?” he caught up to Kagami. The red head guitarist sighed as he stopped abruptly. “Someone has been stalking her, sending her roses and stuff early in the morning for the past two weeks. What’s worst is, the messages on the card is getting very disturbing each day”