Chapter Eleven

**I haven't proof read this as its nearly 12 am right now so please bear with the massive grammar errors LOL. So I'll do that some other time. Have fun reading and goodnight ! 

Song Used in this Chapter : START-DASH (Piano Version) Maki Nishikino from Love Live anime. 

P.S - Thank you retardedinpajamas and LittleFictionWriter for giving me a boost while I'm down! 

Previous on Chapter 10

'Who are you…?" he asked.

"I'm Tetsuki, nice to meet you!"

“…but…Kuro-chin was Aka-chin fiancée…” Murasakibara munched another chips while the other two looked at him.

I have hurt her so much…

 _______________________________________

“What are you doing here, Luka” his voice void emotions. Pacing in his hospital room is his fiancée, Suzuki Luka.

“I’m glad there’s nothing serious happened to you, Seijuro” Akashi ignored her presence in the room as he continues eating the home cook meal that made especially for him by a certain bluenette. Somehow, Luka manage to destroy his appetite just by standing in the same room as him, but for the sake of grateful towards Kuroko, he ate them wholeheartedly. Enjoying every taste that melts onto his tongue.

 “Who made this all these disgusting looking foods, are they even healthy to eat?” Luka scowled as she threw a disgusted look at the foods. Her fiancée nonetheless frowned before he shifts his gaze from the foods to the cursed witch. Written all over his calm expression except his hetero orbs screams shut-the-fuck-up to her. She flinched slightly.

“Luka, if you do not have any business here, please leave immediately. As you can see I’m trying to eat my lunch in PEACE.” He pressed the last word. However, the brunette was TOO DUMB to understand what he was saying.

“Come on, Seijuro. I will get you better foods. I’m sure you won’t be satisfied with all this disgusting garbag—“The loud sound of chopsticks being slam onto the table cut her off. She flinched at his glares. The atmosphere was tense and cold. She didn’t dare to break the silence until the sound of the door slides opens.

“Did I come in at a bad time?” the raven-haired doctor took a glance at the two and noticed the tense situation he has entered. He grimaced slightly at the stern gazes threw at him. Akashi raised an eyebrow to him. He sighed.

“No, you didn’t, Takao – Sensei. In fact it would do me a great favor if I can get a quiet time of my own during my stay here” he replied as he picked up the chopsticks he slammed earlier and began to continue eating the nearly cold lunchbox. Takao seems to take the hints as he cleared his throat abruptly.

“Miss Suzuki, please rests assure that your fiancée is recovering very well. All he needed is some more rests before I can allow him to leave the hospital, as for now I would like to do a check up on him. Would you be so kindly to let him rests? I’m sure you wouldn’t want him to collapse like he did before” he puts a fake smile on his face perfectly. The brunette seems hesitant to live the room.  Takao could feel a twitch coming up if she doesn’t leave.

“I’ll come back to visit you as soon as you’re allowed to leave this place, Seijuro” she grabbed her handbag and gave a small peek to his cheeks. He continues eating, ignoring her.

“I’m sure he’ll be in a better mood when he leaves here” Takao slides open the door. She gave him a disgusted scowl before leaving. Only then, Takao could feel he can finally breathe properly. He tucked his hands into his white doctor coat as he stride across the room towards the red head singer that was eating the lunchbox.