Chapter 37

"I'll get the bags, you get Marshall." I tell Tyler, opening the back door to my Jeep. Deciding on what car to take here was quite the hassle. Jackie offered to let us borrow her car, but Tyler refused since it was too uncomfortable. Finally, we made the decision and took a risk driving the Maserati down to Boston, leaving it there, and coming to Maine in the Jeep.

Two days before leaving for Maine, Tyler went out and got a tattoo. It's on the back of his arm. It says Seguin. It's actually really nice, not going to lie. I can see him eventually getting sleeves, he's already talking about it. I'm not complaining, he's got the arms, and I've got the eyes to admire them.

I didn't want to take a flight from Toronto to Boston because of Marshall. I didn't need him to get sick from the jet lag.

"He can stay in there, it won't hurt him. I'll help with the bags." Tyler grabs his bags and I grab mine. It feels like forever since I've been here at Grammie and Gramps old camp, now Tuukka and I's.

Mom and Dad told us they had remodeled it, and they weren't kidding. There's all new wood walls and furniture. It looks like a mini house, besides it still having a camp feeling. It's a logged cabin, which gives it the camp feel truly.

"This place is amazing." Tyler looks out the sliding glass doors, overlooking the lake. The deck leads right out to the dock, and just looking out, there is the rock Tuukka and I loved jumping off. We spent more time at this camp then our own, it was always better.

"I know, I love it here." I wrap my arms around Tyler, looking out at the water. The sun shines off the lake. It's such a nice day.

"I'm going to get the boy." Tyler says, referring to Marshall. In the short while we have had him, he's grown extremely fond of Tyler more than me, like I guessed.

I watch from inside as Tyler brings him down by the water, right behind him as he wades into the water. Marshall runs and jumps in the water, it's so adorable.

I put our stuff in the bedroom. The bed is facing a long window overlooking the water as well. I love this place so much. I would live here in a heart beat.

I go outside to see Tyler in the water already, Marshall barking at him.

"Did you fall in or something?" I joke about how fast he got in.

"I did actually." He walks out of the water, throwing a ball for Marshall. I laugh, not expecting that to be true.

"You klutz." I laugh, going in and getting him a towel.

We sit on the dock, sitting on the edge with our feet in the water. Being back here brings back so many memories.

Tuukka and I would sit and play on this dock for hours, jumping off into the water and back up, repeating it countless times. I'd bring my friends here occasionally and we'd stay up all night around the fire, setting a tent up on the grass and sleeping. There was much more stuff that happened here, but it'd take a while to say it all.

"What are you thinking about?" Tyler breaks my silent reminiscing.

"All the things I used to do here."

"All the things, huh? Good and bad?" He smirks. I slap his arm. "Hey!"

"You're horrible." I tell him, only to have him laugh hysterically.

"I love you baby." He kisses my cheek.

"I'd love to push you in." I smile at him, devilishly.

"Oh, okay, I feel the love." He gets up quickly and runs for the camp. I run after him.