Chapter 19

January flew by so fast, it is already the 25th. This year has started off on a great note.

New Year's was very interesting. Let's just say if you asked Tyler, Brad, Tuukka, or most of the team and their friends, they wouldn't remember what went down. Tyler and I didn't have a true New Years kiss, it was half an hour late, but that's ok.

My internship has started. Right now, I'm just kind of showing up to the training sessions and watching, not getting involved, but it is still nice practice just watching and learning.

"Babe, you gonna help me pack?" Tyler asks as I watch him from the bed get dressed.

"Pack? You guys don't have any games for a couple days, All Star game." I sit up.

"Exactly, All Star game." He looks at me as if I should know something, something I obviously don't know.

"I know that, so are you going to go watch Chara and Thomas?"

"No, I'm going up to play with them." I look at him in shock.

"Tyler, what the hell?! Why didn't you tell me you've been asked to play in the All Star game?!"I shriek, getting up from the bed and standing in front of him. He rests his hands on my hips.

"Surprise, and you're coming with me now that you know." He smiles.

"I don't know Ty." I rub my temples.

It's such short notice, and I hate going new places without at least Tuukka. But this is going to be with Tyler, our first real trip somewhere without Tuukka or Brad or family around. There will be other NHL players, but not any that are like family.

"Oh come on, don't let me go by myself." He whines.

When I look up at him, he's pouting.

"Ty, you know that always gets me." I laugh and push lightly on his chest.

He continues doing it.

"Oh my fucking god Tyler." I roll my eyes and walk away from him.

"So is it a yes?" He steps towards me as I sit at the edge of the bed.

"Fine." I throw my hands up in the air.

I stand up and his arms instantly wrap around me tightly.

"Thank you baby." He whispers in my ear and kisses it softly then kissing me on the lips. I go to my closet and pull out my suitcase.

"What am I even supposed to wear?" I ask myself out loud, examining my clothes.

"Comfortable and warm. We're going to Ottawa, it's probably going to be cold. Oh don't forget this." He throws his jersey at me.

I smile and fold it up, laying it in my suitcase. I grab my #1 Seguin girl shirt, for his sake. I throw in a couple more outfits.

"Is there going to be any fancy events?" I look over at him. He's busy packing his suitcase too.

"There might be." He zips up his suitcase and heads into the bathroom. I throw in the little black dress and heels just in case.

I follow him into the bathroom, grabbing my necessities, curling wand, blow dryer, straightner, and make up.

"You and your hair." Tyler laughs.

"You know that is the one thing I actually care about for my appearance." I look back at him. He shakes his head.

"The plane leaves in a few hours." Tyler grabs mine and his suitcases and heads downstairs, and I follow him.

Brad left to go somewhere, so the only other person here is Tuukka.