Chapter 1

"First game is tonight!" Tuukka comes in my bedroom to wake me up.

I toss and turn before getting out, looking at my alarm clock.

"How exciting." I grumble.

I stumble into my bathroom, putting my hair up and heading downstairs.

I smell Tuukka cooking something. I lean over the railing of the upstairs, overlooking majority of the downstairs and indeed he is, cooking away in the kitchen. I go down and take a seat at the island.

I've already planned on not going to school because of it being the first game of the season, the 2011-12 season.

"Want some?" He asks, turning around with a frying pan of eggs. I nod as he slides a plate in front of me, placing some eggs on it.

The toaster pops up some toast and he puts them on my plate, following some bacon. He isn't always like this, so I'm okay with the "fancy" breakfast.

"Thanks." I say as he hands me a fork. I begin to eat as he makes his own plate, sitting down beside me. He is in his usual morning attire, boxers and t-shirt.

"I'm assuming you're not going to school?" He asks, stuffing his face.

"Well since it's 8 already, no." I laugh.

"Right, well morning skate is at 10, so I'm going to pick Brad and Tyler up early to get everything situated." He says, finishing up and placing his plate in the sink, waiting for me to finish before taking mine.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah, Seguin. We've got pretty tight over the summer, especially him and Brad. You should have seen them celebrating one of the nights following the Cup win." He starts laughing.

"Why, what'd they do?" If he's hanging out with Brad, you never quite know what they might do.

"Oh, let's just say they got matching tattoos on their lower chest saying Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins June 15, 2011 and then later went out and got shitfaced, probably picked up a couple girls too."

"That doesn't surprise me with Brad." I just shake my head. He's such an idiot.

I head upstairs to get ready for the day.

Casual, as usual, is my outfit of choice, a blue v-neck t-shirt with a pair of jean shorts. I grab my undergarments and jump in the shower.

Fully dressed, I start on my hair. It's a tough choice between letting it go natural or straightening it. I decide on going natural.

I'm not one to "go all out" so to say. I like simple. When it comes to my hair and makeup, it's simple. A little bit of makeup later and I think I look decent enough.

I figure Tuukka is still getting ready, so I plop myself on my bed, checking my phone. A text from Brad.

*Hey loser, can't wait to see you tonight, seems like ages.*

*I'm just dying to see you. Tuuk spilled the beans on your little Cup win celebration thing.*

*What did I do?*

*Tattoos with Tyler.*

*Oh yeah, they are quite something. That was a good day and night, that's for sure. He's a cool guy, you'd like him.*

If Brad is saying that I would like a guy, that is simply telling me to stay away from the guy.

*I'm sure, I'll see you later.*

*Alright.*

It's almost nine, so I go check on Tuukka.

"Hey sis, have you seen my skates?" He asks, packing his hockey stuff up.