No Really

No ones POV: It has been a moth since Emma left. Summer slam had just passed. But this year it was in New Jersey. While they were in New Jersey, Olivia went and visited her grandmother and other family members. She had the best time ever. And Summer slam was amazing as always. But now school started. Liv started her junior year and Johnny is in 2nd grade. John and Nikki are home for the weekend and have big news for the kids but first, they were going to look at San Diego State University for Liv to go to college at.

J) So what do you think?

O) I mean it's nice but I still want to look at a few more schools.

N) That's fine you have time. It's just crazy to me that my baby is all grown up. Thank goodness I still have three more to call my babies.

O) Yeah. WAIT, what three?

J) God she caught it hahahah. Yes three. Mom is pregnant with a future brother or sister.

O) Ahhhh oh my god this is amazing congratulations! This is great! So you don't know what you are having yet?

N) We have an appointment tomorrow to find out the gender.

O) Wait back up. How are you already finding out the gender didn't you guys just find out?

J) We wanted to find out what the gender was then tell you guys but that didn't happen. Moms 5 months.

O) Really, you fooled me I can't even tell. Gosh this the best news ever.

N) I know we are so excited. And it's so weird having a little baby inside me.

O) I can imagine are you showing yet? I mean I can't tell a difference but you might.

N) Yeah kind of.

J) Nicole you can so tell.

O) Awww I can't wait to see the ultrasound when you get back from the appointment.

J) Well me and mom were thinking we take you with us. You are old enough and plus your an outstanding big sister.

O) Ok thanks I love you guys so much. We better get back home Johnny and Belle are probably asking why we have been gone for so long.

N) Ok.

No ones POV: The next morning comes and they wake up and leave for the doctors office.

Nurse) Nicole?

N) Yes.

Nurse) Right this way. (They walk into the room and not long after the doctor comes in.)

N) Good morning doc.

Doc) Good morning everyone. How have you been Nicole everything good so far?

N) I have been great just waiting to find out what the gender is and if he or she is healthy.

Doc) Well let's see. (He begins to check her stomach with the ultrasound machine.) The baby is perfectly healthy and is growing at a good rate.

J) That's good. Liv look how little it is.

O) I know it's crazy.

Doc) So you said you do want to find out the gender?

N) Yes! (John and Liv both grabbed Nikki's hand in anticipation of what the doctor will say.)

Doc) All right let's see. Well it looks to me that you are expecting a little boy.

J) Yes another little boy. Thank you so much doctor.

N) This is great now we have two daughters and two sons. I'm so happy. (She said while grabbing johns face and kissing him.)

Doc) No problem you guys. I will see you next month. (They leave the office and get in the car to drive home. While in the car they talk to Liv about how she feels.)

N) So Liv are you excited to have another little brother?

O) I can't wait. He is going to be the cutest kid ever.

N) I hope he looks just like his daddy.

O) And like you mom. But do you guys have a name picked?

N) I really haven't. How about this Liv why don't you pick the first name and for his middle name will be daddy's.

O) Really awesome. Hmmmm, ah I got it what about Blake?

J) I like it, Blake Anthony Cena. It sounds great.

N) I love it! I can't wait to meet little Blake now.

O) Me too!