Is This Real

No ones POV: The next morning comes. The doctor comes in early that morning and tells Nikki and John he got the results back from the test they ran. The results show that Olivia has a blood condition which causes her to faint and without medication it can threaten her life. They also took a few scans of her brain just to make sure nothing happened when she fell on the sidewalk. They came back with nothing wrong. The doctor tells them they want to keep her another day or so just to monitor her. He also tells them that they will be taking her off of the berthing tube and sedation as well.

J) Thank you so much doc for everything you and your staff has done for us.

D) Anytime if you have any questions don't hesitate.

J) Of course. Thank you again. (The doctor leaves John and Nikki to spend some time with Olivia) So have you spoken to your mom and told her what has been going on with Liv?

N) I asked Brie if she would tell her.

J) Ok. Hey why don't you go home and check on the younger ones and let Brie and Bryan know what's going on and maybe take a shower.

N) Are you sure?

J) Ya when you come back can you just grab me some clothes?

N) Of my love! I love you!

J) I love you too!

No ones POV: Nikki heads home to regroup and check and see how the little ones are doing. She also delivers the news to her family on the condition Olivia is in. John decides to get something to eat and then head back to Olivia's room. John took the time to speak to Olivia he didn't care if she was sedated he wanted her to know how he felt. But what John didn't know was that Nikki was just outside the door listening to everything.

J) Liv I love you so much. When me and mom couldn't find you I was freaking out. You and your siblings mean the world to me and the thought of losing one of you kids makes me sick to my stomach. But when mom got the call that you were in the hospital I had a feeling of relief knowing you were safe but I was also afraid of what I would see. I had no clue what happened to you but I kept my emotions inside I was trying to stay strong for mom. Like I told you and Johnny you have to stay strong. I have been strong this whole time Liv but it is killing me to see you not smiling and seeing you happy. Looking at you in this hospital bed with tubes attached to you I just want to take the pain away from you.(John begins to crying over Olivia's some what lifeless body. Then Nikki comes in and hugs John from behind.)

N) John you didn't have to hold in these emotions. I understand you want to stay strong and show no fear but every once in awhile it is ok. Thank god she is ok. Baby it is ok if you cry we are human we all have feelings.

J) I know it's just I wanted to be there for you and made sure you were ok. And I didn't really think about myself.

N) We could have been there for each other.

J) I know... it's just I hate crying.

N) Everyone does but sometimes it's ok to cry.(The doctor comes in and tells them that they will be taking the breathing tube out and if they could please step out of the room for a few minutes.)

-3 minutes passes bye when the doctor and a nurse comes out and tells them everything went ok and that they can go back in and sit with her and she should be waking up in a few minutes. After 10 minutes she starts to wake up.-

N) Liv!

O) Mommy... daddy?

N) Shh lay back down we are here. Do you know happened to you?

O) Sort of. All I remember was I left for my run and then all of a sudden everything went black.

J) Liv you passed out.

O) Really? What day is it?

J) Its Friday.

O) What day did I go on the run again?

J) You went on your run Thursday morning.

O) Wow I have been asleep for a whole day?

N) Ya but thank god you are ok. Me and daddy never left your side we were so worried about you.

O) Really thanks. So how are Johnny and Annabella?

N) They are fine aunt Brie and uncle Bryan are at home with them.

O) Ok I miss them I can't wait to see them.

No ones POV: Nikki and John spend the rest of the day and night with Olivia. Olivia asked if John could sleep in bed with her since she missed his big hugs and also because she still was weak. Nikki couldn't help but tear up a little when she saw John and Olivia sleeping in bed together. She couldn't see her life with out him and their kids. She thanks god for brining John and the kids to her and thanks him for keeping Olivia safe through this while ordeal.