The Big Day

No ones POV: The rest of the week went by quick along with the next week. Olivia had another appearance on the following weeks Raw. Once they were done the family flew out to Florida where they would spend the next few days spending time with family and celebrating Olivia's birthday. They land in Florida and head to Johns house. When they pull up Olivia can not believe how big it is.

O) Holy crap this place is huge!

J) It's pretty big I mean we do have a pool as well perfect for you kids.

O) Really I can't wait to go into it tomorrow! I'm gonna go to bed good night I love you guys!

N and J) Good night sweetie!

No ones POV: The whole family goes to bed. The next morning John and Nikki both wake early and wake up Annabella and Johnny. They get a small cupcake from the kitchen and light a candle in it and wake up Olivia by singing happy birthday.

N) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Olivia, happy birthday to you! Good morning baby I can't believe you are 16 I love you so much!

O) Good morning and thank you for the pink cupcake you know it's my favorite color! I know driving soon yes!

J) Oh god remind me to turn in my licenses that day haha. Only kidding, happy birthday angle I love you! (John hugs and kisses Olivia)

O) Thanks! Come here Bell and Johnny I want a hug from the best little siblings ever.

Jj) Here you go Liv I made you a card!

O) Thanks buddy I love it! (Liv says while giving him a big hug.) Oh mom wait you have something on your face. Let me get it. (Liv says while get a big finger full of icing and puts it right on Nikki's face.)

N) Oh my god hahaha. Oh wait John you have something too. (Nikki gets a finger full as well and places it right on his nose.)

J) Nice Nicole! We better get moving everyone's flights will be getting in soon and we still have to get the yard ready for the party. So let's get moving!

O) Yes sir hahahahah!

No ones POV: A few hours go by and both Nikki and Johns family have arrived in Florida and are at the house. The backyard is all set up with a full dance floor and a DJ. The cake is perfect it has all of the things Olivia loves on it along with her name in big sparkled letters. The party had officially started. The kids were in the pool and adults were talking. Nikki saw that Liv and Johnny were just getting out of the pool and decided to call them over to come meet Nikki's dad.

N) Liv, Johnny come here! Hey John can you and Annabella come over here for a minute I want my dad to meet the kids.

J) Yeah sure!

O) Yeah mom what's up?

N) I wanted you guys to meet your other grandfather. Dad, this is Olivia, Johnny, and Annabella!

ND) Nicole, John they are just precious! And by the way happy birthday sweetie, I hope you are enjoying the party!

O) Thank you and yes I'm loving it getting to be with my family is all I can ask for. Johnny say hi to grandpa!

ND) Hi buddy, your mom has told me so much about you. I loved the segment you and your dad had in Raw a few weeks ago.

Jj) You saw it? It was awesome! Hey mommy is it alright if I go back in the pool?

N) Oh course buddy. So Liv have you been having a good time and just think we still have the whole night left.

O) Yeah this is the best birthday ever. Hey mom can you come with me in the house to help me get changed and I also have to ask you something.