Why

No ones POV: It has been 8 months now. Not long after Olivia's birthday the kids started school. Along with school starting Olivia had an amazing season with her new team and made a ton of friends and so did Johnny. Annabella is now 10 months old and is crawling everywhere and has gotten so big. Olivia and Jake are still dating and which makes it better is that Jake and his mom moved to San Diego since his mom got a new job. John and Nikki have been in the UK for a few weeks now and are just getting in. They get to the house and walk in and see Olivia and Annabella on the couch.

N) Liv, how are you I missed you so much. What is Bell still doing up?

O) I just finished giving her a bottle I was gonna bring her up to put her to bed. Do you want to put her to bed?

N) Yeah sure. Come here ladybug I missed your little chubby cheeks! (Nikki said while hugging and giving Annabella a ton of kisses on the cheek.)

O) Wait mom where is dad?

N) He wanted to go up and say good night to Johnny. Grandmas coming down right now we will be down in a few minutes.

O) Ok. (Nikki's mom came into the living room and began to speak to Olivia.)

MK) Liv you have to tell them. This can't keep going on and it can only get worse.

O) I will maybe not tonight but I will, I promise. (Liv quickly turned around and felt johns bigs arms wrap around her and hug her so tight.) Daddy! Oh I missed you so much you don't even know how much I needed you.

J) I missed you to angle and I needed you too I missed your big smile. So how have you and Jake been?

O) Great he treats me like a queen I just love him.

J) That's good! (Then Nikki comes running in and jumps on the couch and starts attacking Olivia with a ton of hugs and kisses.)

N) How could I forget my big baby haha. I missed you so much I would cry every night when I would look at my phone and see all three of your faces I just wanted to kiss you all so much. But now I can, so how has school been? Getting good grades?

O) It's been great (Nikki's mom gave Olivia the look that she needed to tell them the truth but she just acted like she didn't see her.) grades have been good A's and B's not bad.

J) That's good but you think you can get the B's up?

O) I will try.

J) So how has Sam been? (Sam was Olivia's good friend she made this year and has been so nice to her and been a huge help to Liv.)

O) She's doing ok her dad is kind of getting worse they don't know how much longer he has. (Sam's dad has been going through a hard battle with cancer and recently has been getting worse.)

N) That's terrible all we can do is pray for a miracle. Liv you have something by your eye here let me get it.

O) Oh no it's fine I will get it. (Liv jumps up and before she could walk over to the mirror John makes her sit back down.)

J) Liv what is it?

O) What is what?

J) Don't play stupid you know what. What is wrong with your eye?

O) (Olivia sighs then begins to speak.) Ok so for a few months lately Tiffany has been a total bitch to me. She says stuff like your parents are a bunch of losers and they don't even love you they just do it for money. But what happened the other day was I was walking back from the bathroom to science and her and her group of wannabes comes up to me. She pushed me up against the wall and said to me, "Your parents don't even love you. They fake it just to get richer just like they fake wrestling." then she punched me in the eye. I fell to the floor in pain and the got up she was laugh at me and then she started to walk away. But as soon as she started waking away I pulled her by her hair and turned her around and did the Bella Buster on her face. Then I said to her, "Is that fake bitch?" Unfortunately she broke her nose and the dumb principle took her side and I got suspended for a week. I'm sorry mom and daddy but I got so sick of her and I just needed to put her in her place. Are you mad at me? (Olivia said while crying.)

N) Sweetie come here. I'm happy to know that you can stand up for yourself but you shouldn't have gotten physical. Yes she hit you first but that's when you should have went and told someone. What did it look like when it happened? (Nikki's mom walks over to the couch and shows John and Nikki the picture in her phone.) Oh my god and that was that day it happened?

O) Yeah. I went back to class and my teacher immediately saw it and called me out to the hall and asked me what happened. And I told her she told me that I should go to the principle and when I came back with the suspension note she was in shock and I had to leave the school.

J) So when does your suspension start? And how long has Tiffany been saying these things to you?

O) It starts Monday and she has been putting through hell basically since November.

J) November! And you have been keeping this from us for this long. Why you know we are always here for you and you know you can always talk to me or mommy any time even if we are on the road.

O) Yeah I'm sorry I just thought that it would blow over and she would eventually give up. For so long I have just ignored her when she said the hurtful comments to me. But at night I would go to bed and relive them and cry myself to sleep thinking in my head do you guys really love me?

N) Liv you should have told us the first time it started to bother you. And Olivia don't you ever, ever think that me or your father don't love you because I love you and your siblings with every fiber in my body and work hard for you guys. I am calling the school on Monday and will request to schedule a meeting with the principle to talk to him and Tiffany's parents this is not far to you because are the victim in this situation. Oh my god I'm so angry right now I can go to his houses right now and strangle him for making you the bully in this whole thing.

O) I know mom I never thought that but it was just getting to me so much to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. And don't bother having Tiffany's parents come they are in some fricken country filming some dumb movie. The worst thing was Mr. Smith wouldn't even pull up the security cameras that were right in the hallway to see the whole thing happen. He just said that I will be suspended since Tiffany had a bigger injury than me.

J) Ok the best thing is to go to bed sleep on it and in the morning Nicole you will send him an email. I'm just as angry as you but there's nothing we can do until Monday so for now we just wait and see. Darling I'm sorry you have had to go through this but there's no going back.

O) Ok daddy. But just one thing. Can I please transfer to a new school next year please. I know that's not me to give up and show weakness but I can't take the pain of going there every day knowing I have to see her.

J) We will see for now we will not worry about it. I love you why don't you go up to bed.

O) I love you too good night daddy. Good night mommy I love you.

N) Good night angle I love you too! (Liv goes upstairs and Nikki, John, and Nikki's mom stay down for a few more minutes to talk.) What do we do mom?

MK) Nicole one thing I have to tell you is that I have never seen Olivia cry that much before in my life. When I picked her up in the schools off I could just see she wanted to cry. Once we got in the car she just broke down we sat in the parking lot for about a good 20 minutes before we left. And once we got home and put ice on it she cried more from the pain and it was just a nightmare.

N) Oh my god I can't this. What I want to know is why Olivia she is just a sweet girl and is so nice to everyone what did she do to deserve this?

J) We will never know. But we can't dwell on it we better get to bed and worry about it in the morning. Good night Mrs. Colace thanks again for helping us and for everything.

MK) No problem I love being with my munchkins. Good night you two get some rest and just relax it will all be ok I love you.

J and N) Good night love you too.

No ones POV: The three all go to bed. John and Nikki both had a hard time sleeping knowing what they just heard. What will the principle do when he receives the email will he meet with them or ignore it? How will the meeting go if he does reply?