I Love You This Much

Johns POV: I can't wait to get home I have missed my little buddy and my sweet little princess so much. I hate the fact that I didn't get to see them last weekend but business is business. But I have the best plan to make it up to them! I know Johnny has been dyeing to go to the beach and for me to teach him how to fly a kite so what the heck! I can't wait to tell him he's going to be so happy!

*** JOHN AND NIKKIS FLIGHT LANDS AND THEY GO TO THE GARAGE AND FIND NIKKIS CAR AND RACE HOME TO SEE THE KIDS ***

J) Hello, is anyone awake?

Jj) Daddy! Your home,I missed you so much!

J) Hi buddy I missed you too were you a good boy while I was gone and did you protect your sisters as well?

Jj) I listened to everything grandma and Liv told me to do.

J) That's my boy! Speaking of Liv where is she?

O) Right here! (Liv walks down the stairs holding Annabella in her arms.)

J) Good morning angle I missed you! Oh and how could I forget my little princess Annabella come here! (Liv hands John the sweet little baby.)

O) Good morning daddy! She missed you so much! (As John holds Annabella he hugs her and kisses her so much! Then Nikki speaks up!)

N) What about me? What am I chop liver?

Jj) Of corse not mommy I missed you too! (Johnny goes running to Nikki and gives her a big hug and kiss!)

J) I know I couldn't come home last weekend. And I feel really bad, so I decided that today we are going to have the best day ever! Johnny I know you have been waiting for this since we have brought you guys home. Can you guess where we are going?

O) I think I know? Johnny do you know?

Jj) WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!!!!!

J) Hahahahah you got it buddy! I remember you saying when we were driving to the house and you saw the beach and you wanting me to teach you how to fly a kite so I figured I would make it up to you by taking everyone to the beach!

Jj) Thanks daddy I love you so much!!

J) How much do you love me?

Jj) This much! (Johnny spreads his arms out real wide!) Liv are you excited to go to the beach?

O) Ya I can't wait! I love the beach I can't wait to tan, skim board, and go in the water! Hey maybe we can build a huge sand castle!

Jj) Yeah!

J) Well if you guys want to go you better get ready!

No ones POV: They all run upstairs and get changed as fast as they can. Nikki packs some snacks and drinks. As Liv puts sunscreen on Johnny and Annabella. They all gather everything they need for the beach and head out. Johnny couldn't wait to get to the beach. Once they got there they set up their spot close to the water and began to enjoy. Olivia immediately runs into the water and shortly after begins to skim board. Nikki and John are shocked at how athletic Olivia is. While Liv is skim boarding John takes this opportunity to teach Johnny how to fly a kite.

J) Take this and hold it really tight don't let go.

Jj) Ok!

J) Alright. There you go buddy you got the hang of it! Look at you your flying a kite now.

Jj) Yeah I am wow thanks daddy I love it!

J) Anything for you buddy! Hey you want to go build a sand castle now?

Jj) Yeah why not!

No ones POV: John, Olivia, and Johnny spend hours building a huge sand castle. When they are all done Nikki decides to take a picture and post it on Instagram. Fans went nuts! The family spend a few more hours at the beach and then decide to go home and go out to dinner. John feels honestly had the best day ever he loved seeing all the kids smiling and enjoying there day.

Olivia POV: Today was the best! I loved that dad never forgot that Johnny really wanted him to teach him how to fly a kite. It made me tear up seeing Johnny get so excited to go to the beach. But the one thing never left my mind that I still hadn't told mom how I spoke to Pop-Pop. The longer I keep it from the angry she could get at the fact that I hadn't told her sooner. I have to tell her soon maybe next weekend, but first I have to ask aunt Brie if she ever told her.