Thank You God

No ones POV: After their family trip to the beach John and Nikki have to leave for Raw. The next few weeks Nikki's mom watched the kids. But not this week, because Brie was coming to watch them and spend some time with them and she had a lot in store for them.

Bries POV: I can't wait to see them! I still haven't told Nicole about what happened with Olivia. I still have to tell her that she needs to tell her mother on her own I will help her if she wants but I feel she needs to tell her. I also have a little surprise for Liv as well. Here we are I can't wait to see them we are going to have the best time ever.(Brie walks into the home and finds Liv and the two younger ones lounging on the couch watching some morning cartoons.)

B) Hello my little angles! You guys excited to have me here?

O) Aunt Brie I missed you so much! Yes I can't wait we are going to have the best time!

B) I know I'm so excited I have a lot planed for us! Tomorrow we are going to go to Nana's house for two days to spend some time with her and Liv I have a little surprise for you.

Jj) Really I can't wait to see her she gives the best candy!

O) Oh god Johnny! And really, I think I might know what it is. Can you just tell me what it is, please!

B) Fine I thought I would take you to visit Pop-pops grave if that is ok with you?

O) I'm completely fine with that I'm actually happy you brought that up because I was meaning to ask you. Have you told mom about my experience?

B) Liv I have been thinking about it ever since you told me. And I feel that as her daughter you should tell her. But if you are afraid to tell her alone I can be there with you to help you out.

O) I understand and I should be the one to tell her since this happened to me not you. And I would really love it if you were there to help me when I tell her it will make me a little more at ease.

B) Ok well why don't we all eat breakfast and then get your stuff ready because we have to leave very early tomorrow. Sounds good Johnny?

Jj) I was waiting for someone to mention breakfast I'm starving!

No ones POV: Brie and the kids eat their breakfast. Once they are done they decide to go upstairs and pack their things to go to Nana's house. After a few hours of packing they go down stairs and watch a movie, have dinner and go to bed in preparation for their big day. *** NEXT MORNING *** Brie wakes up super early and goes I to the kids rooms to wake them up. Once they are all up they eat a quick breakfast and then hop in the car and drive the long drive to Nana's. They then arrive at Nana's. Brie decides to unpack the car and bring the younger kids in to spend some time with Nana and Bries mom is also there. She figures to take this time to bring Olivia to Pop-pops grave.

B) So Liv we are here. You ready?

O) Yeah I need to do this. (The two hold hands and walk over to Pop-pops grave. Once they get to it the sit down and get situated. Liv then begins to talk aloud in hopes that he hears her.) Hi Pop-pop it's me Olivia. I just want to say thank you for watching over me and my siblings and especially for protecting me while I was in the hospital. When I spoke to you I had no clue who you were but for some reason I felt connected I just didn't know how. But once I told Aunt Brie about what I had experienced it finally made sense to me. I also want to thank you for bringing me and my siblings to my parents I feel as if you were the reason we were brought together. I just want you to know that even though I never met you and hopefully one day I will get to meet you is that I love you and will always be proud to call you my great-grandfather and that I hope that you will always be watch over me and seeing all the things I will accomplish and I also speak for my siblings. And I know mom misses you so much and she would have loved for you to meet us kids and my dad but I know you never left. I love you and please be proud of me and never give up in me and thank you for protecting me. I will try my hardest to make you proud. (Liv then kisses the stone of Pop-pops grave and also blows a kiss up in the air.) Do you have anything to say to him Aunt Brie?

B) Wow Liv I'm in shock right now but yes I would like to say something to him. (As Brie wipes away the tears forming in her eyes after hearing what Liv had to say she begins to talk to him as well.) Where do I start! I. Just want to thank you for these amazing children you brought to Nicole and John and to our family. They have truly been a joy to be around. I also want to thank you for bringing Bryan into my life he has truly been my motivator and he makes me so happy to be with and I know you would have loved to meet him you two would have gotten along so well. And I feel Nicole is the same way with John she wished that you would have gotten the opportunity to meet him. But we know you are always with us and that you never left us but it's still not the same as seeing your smiling face light up the room. Well I have to go now but don't forget I love you with all my heart and one day we will meet again but for now keep me safe and watch over me. (Brie also kisses her grandfathers stone.) So Liv you feel that now you can tell mom about your message from Pop-pop?

O) Yeah I do I feel I have kept it from her for to long and that she has the right to know and the longer I keep it from her the worse it can get. You won't believe what just happened I got the chills!

B) I'm happy to hear that and your right she does need to know about it. And you when you get the chills like that it means a loved one that has passed is giving you a hug.

O) Really well that means he will never leave us ever. We better get going or we will miss dinner.

B) Yeah. Good bye Pop-pop I love you and I thank god for putting you in my life.

No ones POV: The two get in the car and head back to Nana's. They get home just in time for dinner. They spend the next few days at Nana's then head back to John and Nikki's house. They have a few more days before they get home so they decide to go the beach and relax at home. But Liv know that she has something huge to tell Nikki. Will Liv have the courage to tell her or will she never tell her? How will Nikki react to this news Liv had to tell her?