Whats In Store

Olivia's POV: I can't believe dad walked in on me and Jake. To see the disappointment in his eyes just made me so upset. I promised myself I would never do this to them. Never hurt them or make them angry. But look at what I did. I mean me and Jake like each other and he is the one guy who understands me. I have no clue now if we will ever be able to see each other after this. I just feel like a huge disappointment to them and don't know what to do now to regain their trust.

S) I see you found her!

N) Yeah! So Johnny are you excited to go out in the ring and especially for Monday Night Raw!

Jj) Yeah I'm also a little nervous. (Then Olivia crouches down next to Johnny.)

O) Buddy, the first time I went in the ring for my live event I was so nervous. But trust me once you go out there and hear the crowd cheering it's all worth it. So just go out there and be you and everything will be fine. High five! (Johnny gives Liv a big high five.) That's my little buddy now go out there and start the show. I love you!

Jj) Thanks Livy and I will. Your the best. I love you too! (He hugs Liv and Nikki gives him a kiss and wishes him good luck.)

No ones POV: John gives him his belts just seconds before he goes out. Then Johns music begins to play. Johnny walks out and stands at the top of the ramp and does exactly what his dad does. When the crowd sees Johnny they are confused then Johnny begins to speak on the microphone.

Jj) Hi WWE universe. You are all probably really confused. Well I'm Johnny Cena and I'm here tonight to give you the bet show ever. (Then John comes out and begins to speak on a mic as well.)

J) Johnny what are you doing out here. I told tonight was my match.

Jj) Oh sorry dad I was just so exited to be here tonight I just had to come out.

J) Ok I will let this one slide. (John says as he begins to walk to the ring. Once he's in the the ring he picks Johnny up and holds him in his one rm and his belts over his other shoulder.) WWE universe you now have meet my son and my buddy. So now let's get this night started. (John puts Johnny down gives him a high five gets him out of the ring and sends him back to meet up with Nikki.)

N) Johnny come here you did great I'm so proud of you. My little boy is just like his daddy. (As Nikki is hugging and kissing Johnny.)

O) See I told you that you could do it. Didn't it feel good?

Jj) Thanks guys. And yeah it was awesome I want to do it again. (Then Stephanie walks up.)

S) Johnny you were great. I can't believe how much you are like your dad.

Jj) Thank you Aunt Stephanie. Hey mommy can I go get something to eat I'm kind of hungry.

N) Yeah sure sweetie. Liv can you take him we have some time before my match. I will keep Annabella with me.

O) Sure. (Liv and Johnny walk away holding hands. Nikki took the opportunity to snap a pic. And then Stephanie started to talk to Nikki.)

S) Those two are so cute. They truly are great kids. I can't wait to have them start wrestling.

N) Thank you. They are truly my life and couldn't ask for better kids. And John and Johnny are always messing around.

S) Johns so good with them. Oh yeah did you ever find Olivia before?

N) Yeah John did.

S) Where was she?

N) John found her and Randy's nephew Jake making out in a empty room in the arena.

S) Really wow. I'm shocked she's such a good honest kid I would never expect her to do that.

N) I know but she's just like her mom. But when John walked in and saw them he was pissed. Like I have never seen John that mad before. But then I calmed him down and we talked it out and he just wants to protect her and not let anything happen to her.

S) Yeah I can imagine. I mean here's the thing she didn't do something terrible. And I know John wants to keep her safe but she needs to fall in order to learn.

N) That's exactly what I said to John she didn't do something awful. And like you said she needs to learn from her mistakes.

S) Yeah, so are you guys going to talk to her about it?

N) I think when we get on the bus tonight we will sit her down and hear her side of the story. She's been walking around here all upset I think she feels like she let us down which she didn't.

S) That's a good idea. Let her tell you the truth. And I noticed but I didn't want to bother her.

N) Yeah I have to go get Liv and Johnny and get ready myself. I will see you later out in the ring.

S) Ok I will see you in the ring. Bye Annabella!

No ones POV: Nikki parts ways from Steph and pushes Annabella in her stroller to catering. Once she gets there she sees Liv and Johnny and tells them that they have to come with her since her match is soon. Johnny and Annabella stayed with John while Olivia and Nikki went out for her match. They get to gorilla and Nikki's music immediately begins to play. Her and Liv both walk out do the Bella Booty Shake and walk down the ramp. Nikki hops in the ring and Liv walks around the ring and stands on the outside to support her mom. Nikki was up against Rosa. Not long into her match Stephanie comes out and starts a big thing with Liv.

S) Ohhh Nikki look you brought your daughter out here to be your supporter because oh look Brie left you alone. But once Summer-slam comes and I go up against your sister all of this will be over. (As Stephanie was talking she was walking closer and closer to Olivia.) And I mean your sweet daughter is just here now but she will soon be replaced... (Then Liv takes the microphone away from Stephanie.)

O) Stephanie. Watching what you have been putting my mother through makes me sick to my stomach. She doesn't deserve this. She did nothing wrong in this situation. So why are you punishing her? (The crowd was going wild. Stephanie takes the mic back.)

S) Sweetie you are to young to understand. What your aunt did to me was wrong. She slapped her boss in the face. (Liv then takes the mic back.)

O) She's not the only one who slapped you in the face. (Liv then slaps Stephanie right across the face and drops the mic on the floor. Her and Nikki walk backstage and wait for Stephanie to come back.)

S) Liv that was great the crowd loved it. I have to say you are great at this you will be in this business in no time.

O) Thank you but are you ok I feel so bad.

S) Liv I'm fine this is business so it's not like you did it to intentionally hurt me. I have to go you guys have a good night I will see you at the next city.

O) Ok. Good night see you tomorrow.

No ones POV: The family heads back to the locker rooms packs up their stuff mad heads to the parking lot to board the bus. They get on and get situated. Nikki gets Johnny and Annabella ready for bed. She puts them down and then comes to sit down with Olivia and John to eat dinner. The whole dinner was and awkward silence. Will John and Nikki take this opportunity to talk to Olivia or just put it off?