The Call

No ones POV: Nikki's mom and kids had so much fun. She would watch movies with them and she even took them to the beach. Every once and awhile Johnny would ask for his parents but Olivia would tell him how many sleeps he had left until he would see them. And before they knew it they were home again. Nikki got back into the mommy mode. But today would change their lives forever. Nikki was in the kitchen getting ready to make breakfast when Liv comes down.

O) Good morning mom!

N) Good morning Liv! Are you going for a run?

O) Ya I'm just gonna grab a little fruit and some water before I go.

N) Ok that sounds good you need a little something in your stomach.

O) Ya alright I will be back soon! Love you!

N) See you soon love you too!

- 2 Hours goes by and Olivia still isn't back Nikki is freaking out-

N) John have you heard from Olivia she went for a run 2 hours ago.

J) Have you tried calling her?

N) I have called her 15 times. John something is wrong. How about you call the police station and I will call the hospital to see if she has stopped in.

J) Ok. Everything will be ok I promise you we will find her.

No ones POV: The two call the police station and hospital. Neither one of them have seen Olivia. John decides to ride around the neighborhood. He saw no sign of her anywhere. It has now been 3 hours that they have not heard from Olivia. Then Nikki gets a call on her phone with no regards of who it is she answers. It's a nurse form the hospital. They tell her that her and John have toco e to the hospital. They won't tell her what is wrong with Olivia. The two pack the kids in the car and bring them over to Brie and Bryan's house.

B) Nicole everything will be fine. (Brie whips away Nikki's tears as they roll down her face) Call me as soon as they tell you what happened to her.

N) Ok let me go give the kids a kiss for me and tell them I love them and I will be back as soon as I can. I love you and thanks.

B) I will and no problem I'm always here and I love you too.

No ones POV: Nikki and John get to the hospital they are at the front desk and the nurse tells them they will have to wait a few minutes until the doctor comes out from examining her. 10 minutes later the doctor comes out and tells them what happened to Olivia. She had passed out while on her run and a young man saw her and called for an ambulance. They don't know exactly what is wrong with her yet but they are running some test. The doctor says they can visit her but he warns them that she has a breathing tube in her throat and that she is also sedated. The two are escorted to Olivia's room.

N) Liv it's mommy I'm here. Everything is going to be ok. (Nikki holds Olivia's hand and gives her a kiss on her head. John holds Nikki in his arms as she begins to cry looking at their daughters almost lifeless body.)

J) Nicole we have to keep it together. I know you are stronger than this we have to show Liv that we are here and that she will be ok. Promise me that you will show no fear.

N) I promise.

No ones POV: John and Nikki spend the night at the hospital. Neither one of them leave her side. Nikki never let go of her hand. Brie and Bryan brought Johnny and Annabella to John and Nikki's house and spent the night there. All Nikki can think about is if Olivia will be ok and prays to god to protect her.