The Truth

Johns POV: We have to talk to her tonight. I mean look at her she looks so upset. She probably thinks that she disappointed us which she didn't. But we also have to hear her side of the story. Just how do we start the conversation? (John then nudges Nikki to start the conversation going.)

N) Liv you did so good tonight. The crowd was going crazy when you slapped Stephanie.

O) Thanks. (Liv says just looking down playing with her empty plate.)

N) Are you ok do you feel alright?

O) No. To be honest I feel as if I disappointed you guys and I promised myself I would never hurt you guys or make you angry. And look what I did I broke both of my promises. I feel like a jerk. (Olivia said while tears rolled down her face.)

J) Come here. (John got up and held Olivia in his arms and the three moved to the buses couches.) You didn't disappoint us. I will admit I was angry at first but then I realized it wasn't that serious. And when I finally realized why, was because I was upset because I knew you were growing up and I have to get over that and accept that in order for you to learn you have to get hurt. And I also have to face the fact that I can't protect you from everything.

O) Really your not disappointed! I'm sorry I made you angry that wasn't my intention. And I know it probably hurt you to see me and Jake making out but we really did lose track of time. But daddy one thing is I will always want you to protect me and keep me safe. We have this connection like no other and we just understand each other so much. But don't forget I will always be your little girl. I love you.

J) I know it wasn't your intention but seeing that just made me angry because you were ignoring us and wouldn't answer your phone. I mean we do have this bond that is like no other. You always know how to make me smile and laugh. And I know I should let you learn but I just don't want to see you cry. And your sure you want me to protect you?

O) I know it was wrong and I'm sorry. And our bond will never be broken. Daddy you are my best friend you are alway there for me and know just what to do when I'm upset. And I'm positive that I want you to protect me because then that shows me that you love me enough not to see me get hurt. (When John heard Olivia call him her best friend he began to tear up.)

J) Liv you are my best friend too. And I don't need to protect you just to show you that I love you. Because I love you no matter what and I will always love you. Come here.( John pulls Olivia in for a hug and kiss and doesn't let her go for a few seconds. Then Nikki starts to talk while crying.)

N) This is what I wanted to see you two truly have this bond that is unbreakable. This is what I live for everyday to see my family happy. But Liv we do want to know what truly went on with you and Jake that led up to your dad walking in on you guys.

O) Ok. So we were just walking around talking getting to know each other and all. And then I just felt that I needed to tell him that I liked him and once I did he said he liked me back. And then we both decided to go and have some fun as you saw dad.

J) Sorry for asking this but who was the one who suggested you two should make out?

O) I know you will probably be really surprised but I was the one who thought of the genius idea.

N) See I told you she was my daughter just like her momma.

O) What do u mean hahah?

N) Well when dad told me I said that you and I have the same personality so it wasn't a big surprise to me.

O) Ohhh got it and yeah we do.

J) God I have got my hands full with you. But Liv you know I have to punish you for not answering your phone and being late when you promised.

O) I know you can take my phone and iPad for however long you want. And once again I'm truly sorry for what I did I will never do it again I swear.

N) We will keep it until Saturday. And it's ok Liv we know you didn't mean to do it.

O) I truly didn't. And here take my phone I don't even want to look at it.

J) Why?

O) Because right after Raw my twitter blew up with a bunch of hate. Like this one, " She comes to one Raw and thinks she can do whatever she wants what a dumb bitch." And this one, " Who the hell does Nikki and Johns daughter thinks she is you don't come to Raw one time and think you can do that."

J) Liv those are the fans who take our story lines to seriously and don't understand. Don't let those people get to you because that's what they want to do.

O) I won't no one can break me I'm strong and can't be torn down.

J) That's my girl! We better get to bed. I love you and thank you for telling us the truth.

O) You needed to know the truth. I love you guys so much good night. (Liv gets up gives her parents a hug and kiss and then heads to bed. John and Nikki stay there for just a few more minutes.)

N) She is the sweetest young woman I have ever met. We are truly raising her to become a great business woman.

J) She is. I can't wait to see her wrestle one day you can tell already that she just wants to jump into the ring and have a match.

N) I know. You know her birthday is soon we have to do something for her.

J) Yeah I mean do you think we should do?

N) I think we should bring them to your house in Florida and have our families fly out there and celebrate with her. I mean my dad still hasn't met the kids yet so it would be the best opportunity.

J) Yeah and we could have a dance floor put in and a DJ come and we can get her a cake.

N) Sounds great she will love it. I will start planing it next week. I love you good night my love. (Nikki leans in for a passionate kiss and wraps her arms around his neck.)

J) I love you too good night!