She Needs To Know

No ones POV: The day has come. The day John and Nikki come home from a few long weeks of being on the road. Brie and the kids spent the whole day getting the house organized and prepared for the couple to come home. When they finally sat down and looked at what time it was they realized that the little ones had to go to bed. But Johnny thought other wise.

Jj) Why do I have to go to bed? I have been waiting weeks to see mommy and daddy can't I stay up to see them please.

B) Sweet heart no it's already way past you and Annabella's bed time. Plus mommy and daddy don't get in from their flight until really late tonight. I'm sorry bud. Just think when you wake up they will be here to hug you and kiss. Ok so it sounds like a deal.

Jj) Ok I understand I just really wanted to see them and I missed them so much.

B) I know you did buddy. You know what do you want Liv to give you a bath that way I can get Annabella down. Is that ok with you Liv?

Jj) Yeah can you Liv?

O) I'm fine with that!

No ones POV: Brie and Liv bring the younger ones upstairs and start to get them ready for bed. Once Johnny is done with his bath Liv gets him in his PJ's and reads him a book and gives a kiss good night. Brie puts Annabella down in her crib and then heads down stairs where she finds Liv sitting in the couch. She takes this time to ask the one question.

B) Liv you ready to tell her?

O) Yeah I feel it's been way to long she needs to know. When are they getting in?

B) Their flight end landed at 11:50 and it's 12:30 now they should be here. (Before could finish her thought John and Nikki bust through the door. Liv then runs and jumps into Nikki's arms and wraps her legs around her and gives her a huge hug.)

O) Mom I missed you so much! This was the longest I haven't seen you guys and one of the hardest ones.

N) I missed you more and I know it was so hard for me not to see you guys but now we are home at that's all that matters.

O) Yeah. Daddy I missed your hugs so much and you telling me how much you loved me.

J) Oh angle I missed you too and I missed your tight squeezes you give me. Nicole did you tell her?

N) No I didn't get a chance. Liv you will be so happy to hear this but WWE Magazine wants to do a photo shoot with the family and have a interview with use for the September issue. How does that sound?

O) It sounds amazing I can't wait I have always wanted to do a photo shoot. Just one question when is it?

J) It's tomorrow. I better get to bed I need my sleep I got none on the plane I will see you all tomorrow good night love you all!

O) Good night daddy have a good nights sleep.

N) Good night my love I will be up in a little while I want to catch up with Liv.

J) Ok see you when you come up.

No ones POV: John heads up stairs. Nikki then asks Liv what they did while they were gone. She told her all they did with Nikki's mom and then she told her what they did with Brie and she left the one big thing for last.

O) Yeah and while we were at Nana's aunt Brie took me to Pop-pops grave.

N) Oh really? What made you do that?

B) Well... (Brie then looked over at Olivia hoping she would lead into what she had to tell Nikki.)

O) She took me there for another reason as well.

B) Liv I didn't tell you this but I took a video of what you talked to Pop-pop about. Nikki do you want to see it?

N) Sure.

*** BRIE THEN TAKES OUT HER PHONE AND PLAYS THE VIDEO. ALL THREE OF THEM WATCH IT. BEFORE THEY KNEW IT NIKKI WAS MOVED TO TEARS. ***

N) (Nikki then begins to wipe away her tears.) Oh my god Liv that was beautiful what you said. I know Pop-pop would have loved to meet you, Johnny, Annabella, and of course daddy. You and him would of had the best relationship I can just tell.

O) I wish I had gotten the chance to meet him but one day I will. But mom there is a reason why aunt Brie brought me there. When I was in the hospital and I was sedated I spoke to Pop-pop. I know you are probably think it is really weird but it was something I will never forget. He told me that he is always protecting us and that he is so proud of you and aunt Brie. And I was so afraid to tell you and I'm so sorry that I have kept this from you for so long but I just haven't had the courage to tell you I'm sorry. (Olivia looks up at Nikki and sees her in tears and moves over on the couch and hugs her until Nikki finally begins to speak.)

N) I'm at a loss for words Liv. I mean the fact that he knows about you kids and protects you and watches over you makes me feel amazing. But Liv why were you so afraid of telling me I don't think it was weird or anything I think it's amazing that he spoke to you. If you thought I would be angry about it I would never I think about him every day and now to know he watches over all of us puts my mind at ease.

O) to be honest I don't know why I was so afraid to tell you. I mean I guess I just didn't know what you would think about it. I'm sorry for keeping it from you.

N) It's ok sweetie. But just know you can tell me anything ok, me and daddy are always here to listen to you promise if you ever have a problem you will tell me.

O) I promise. I'm so happy to see how you reacted to all of this.

N) It's the best thing I could have ever heard. Alright we all better get to bed we have a big day tomorrow. I love you my sweet angle good night. Good night Brie I love you too.

O) I love you too good night I can't wait for tomorrow. Good night aunt Brie I love you.

B) Good night you two see you in the morning.

No ones POV: All three go upstairs and get into bed. Nikki couldn't wait to tell John what Olivia had told her. John was in shock at what Nikki had told him. He couldn't help but cuddle with the Nikki the rest of the night where the two fell asleep in each other's arms. Nikki slept at ease knowing that she had a guardian angle watching over her beautiful family that soon the whole WWE universe we soon get to see.