I Guess

Nikki's POV: Liv has been up in her room all day long for the past few days keeping to herself. It's worrying me this shocker really has touched Liv. But me and John have gotten really close to Emma. I know Liv she just wants what's best for all her siblings and just wishes she could protect them. But I don't know maybe I should go check on her.

N) Hey guys I'm going to go upstairs and take a nap.

J) Are you ok?

N) Yeah I just have a headache. If I'm not back in a half an hour come up and get me.

J) Ok feel better.

N) Hopefully. (Nikki sneaks upstairs and knocks on Liv's door. She was shocked that she answered and let her in.) Oh thank god you let me in. Darling we need to talk.

O) Ok what do you want to talk about?

N) Why are you doing this? I get it what she did was not the best choice. But Liv I looked in her eyes and saw that she was telling the truth.

O) She really did make a bad choice. As I know she is telling the truth. When she said that she swore on our Nana's life I knew right then and there she was serious. Because she never brings her up and for her to swear on her I had to trust her. The reason why this is so hard on me is because you know how my birth parents are. So studies have shown that people who's parents are alcoholics have that same gene and are most likely will be alcoholics. I don't want that to happen to any of my siblings. (Liv said while crying.)

N) Liv, ughh I'm at a lose for words. Come here sweet girl. You can't think that you and your siblings will grow up and be like them. Emma and you both know what they were like, and know that what they were like is something you never want to turn out to be. I know when you first heard it, you were shocked and upset but you have to trust her and realize that she knows what's best for her.

O) Your right. I mean we both agreed that we would never become what they are. I guess it's just hard to wrap my head around.

N) It is so hard because you would never imagine that it would happen. But you need to get over it she only has 2 weeks left you two need to make the best of it. Come on! (The two hug and then go downstairs.)

J) I thought you had a headache?

N) John you know when I'm lying don't act stupid hahaha.

J) Hi angel, are you good?

O) Yeah. Emma come here. (She gets up and walks over to Liv and the two just hug each other for a good minute before pulling apart.) I'm sorry, I over reacted and I know you know better. I just want you to be safe.

Em) It's ok and I know you want me to be safe and you don't want me to get hurt. And you didn't over react, I expected worse but I understand.

O) Just promise me you won't go to the tailgates or to any parties that involve drinking please.

Em) I promise!

O) Ok now let's make the rest of your time the best time ever.

No ones POV: Once the girls made up they started enjoying Emma's stay. They had so much fun with Emma. She got to go to a live event and see her sister in the ring. Jake came over and they instantly connected. She even got to go to the beach and loved it. Her last night they all went out to dinner.

J) I just want to toast to our family. Emma it was a pleasure having you here. We truly hope you had a great time and hopefully you will come back soon.

Em) Aww thank you and I had the best time ever. And maybe one day I will come back.

N) So Em, what was one thing you loved the most while you were out here?

Em) Oh god, there are so many. But the one I loved the most was getting to see you, John, and my sister at a live event it was truly an amazing experience.

N) Seeing us, does it change your mind about being in the WWE?

Em) I mean it did change my thoughts and I mean it would be pretty cool teaming up with my sister!

O) Really! I will remember that hahahaha!

Jj) Mommy why does Emma have to go?

N) She has to go because.... umm well mommy and daddy have to go on the road again and Em has school.

Jj) Oh, well will we get to see her again?

Em) Johnny I will promise you this I'm never leaving. Mom can call me up and I will be out here as soon as possible.

Jj) Ok.

J) We better get going you have an early flight. (They all go home and go to bed. The next morning comes and Liv was helping Emma put her bags in the car. Once they were in the went in the house and said their good byes.)

N) Oh Em, it was a joy to have you with us and you know you can call me if you ever need someone to talk to.

Em) Thank you for having me and I won't forget. I love you. (She said as the two hug.) Bye Johnny bye Annabella.

J) Bye sweetie I had the best time with you. Hopefully I will see you again.

Em) So did I and you will I promise. Bye love you. (He hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.) Liv.

O) Ughhh this is so hard. You be good and don't get into to much trouble hahahaha.

Em) I know I don't want to leave. And I won't.

O) Give everyone a hug for me. (She said while holding on to her sister as tears rolled down her face.)

Em) I will, all right bye you guys love you!

No ones POV: She picked up her purse, waved then left. Nikki held on to Olivia as she cried into her shoulder. Emma landed safely back in Jersey and that's all Nikki cared about.