Mommy's "special friend"

(y/n) POV

"Mommy why do I have to have a babysitter?!" I asked, "Because I have a date and your far too young to stay home by yourself." Mommy said, "Why cant I just come with you?" I asked, "I would love that more than anything, but I really want this to go well and I'm afraid that if you were there that they might get scared off." She said as she bent down to my height, "So your embarrassed of me." I said sadly, "No of coarse not kitten! I promise that you will get to come with me someday IF tonight goes well because if they want me then you will have to like them." She said, this made me smile. "Mommy who's my babysitter?" I asked, "One of my students, her name is Velvet Scarlatina. She is very nice." She said as she went back to getting ready for her date.

"Hello (y/n)." Velvet said, "Hi Miss Scarlatina." I said, "You can just call me Velvet ." She said, I nodded, "Well what would you like to do?" She asked, "Blake and Yang usually play video games with me until its time for dinner." I said, "Well I don't think we have any video games. Maybe Coco has some that I don't know about." She said, "I do, but if I let him play any of them Glynda will kill me." Coco said, "Umm Velvet where's my sister? Usually she's the one who watches me." I asked, "Well she had to go on a mission with her team." Velvet said, I got really nervous when she said Blake was on a mission. Mommy had told me stories about how dangerous missions are, and without fail they always scared me. So every time Mommy tells me that she has to go on a mission I desperately try to get her to stay, whether it be by taking her weapon, hiding her scroll, cutting holes in her outfit, blocking the door, or just refusing to let go of her as she tried to leave. At first she just thought I was playing, but eventually she realized what my intentions were once I started crying after she yelled at me when I tried to stop her from going to Argus to kill hordes of grimm and a leviathan. "Don't worry she'll be fine." Velvet said, "You don't know that!" I said, "Mommy said there's no certainty that any huntsman or huntress will ever come back!" I said holding back tears. I had to go save my sister, so I ran.

"Wow there." Pyrrha said as she caught me, "LET ME GO! I HAVE TO GO FIND BLAKE!!" I shouted, "(y/n) whats going on?" She asked, "B...Blake's in trouble!" I said, "He's not wrong. Ruby did say they were going to Mountain Glenn." Jaune said, my heart sank when I heard that and I began to cry, "JAUNE!" Pyrrha and Ren said, "What?" Jaune asked, "He's obviously worried about her enough as it is and hearing that doesn't help!" Pyrrha said, "There you are!" Velvet said as she and Coco ran down the hall towards us. "Please I cant loose my big sister." I said, "What if we had her call you just so you can be sure she's alright, would that make you feel better?" Pyrrha asked, I nodded, "Ok give me a minute." She said as she texted Blake, suddenly she got a concerned look on her face, I broke away from her and began to run home. As I ran I turned invisible so they couldn't stop me again. 

When I finally got home it was a little after midnight. I opened the front door and heard a lot of giggling, I ignored it and ran up to my room and grabbed the weapons Cinder gave me.

"Oh hello there little boy." A woman said from behind the couch as I walked downstairs, "What are you talking about it's just us... here..." Mommy said as she got up from behind the couch, "M...Mommy what's going on?" I asked, "S...Sweetheart what are you doing here?!" She said, "So this is the infamous (y/n) I've heard so much about. Hi I'm April, I'd get up and introduce my self properly, but I don't think your mom would like that very much." April said, "April I'm so sorry he was supposed to be with his babysitter all night, speaking of witch where is Velvet?!" Mommy asked, "Probably still looking for me at Beacon, I hoped to be at Mountain Glenn before morning so I left as fast as I could." I said, "Mountain Glenn what could a sweet kid like you want with a deathtrap like that?" April asked as she and Mommy got dressed, "I have to go get Blake." I said, "Who's this Blake person? Is he your friend?" She asked, "Blake's his big sister and one of my student. And you are not going anywhere young man." Mommy said, "as she walked over to me in her underwear, "You cant stop me Mommy we both know that." I said, "I knew I should never have told you those damn stories." She said, "You're gonna owe me for this one." April said as she walked over to me also in her underwear, "Look kiddo I get it your worried about your sister, but if she's one of your mother's students he will be perfectly fine." She said as she hugged me. Suddenly I got very sleepy and passed out.

Glynda POV

"And he's out." April said, "What did you do to him?!" I asked, "Absolutely nothing but calm him down enough for his adrenaline to get the better of him." She said, "He'll be fine after a goodnight's sleep." She said as she picked him up, "Witch room is his? I'll put him to bed for you." She said softly.

"I am so so sorry, this was not how I wanted tonight to go." I said as I sat down two cups of coffee, "Glynda it's fine. Sure tonight go exactly as planned, but I did get to meet your son and that's a win in my book." April said, "So wait your not turned off by this?" I asked, "Not at all, (y/n) seems like a really sweet kid and I was gonna have to meet him eventually. I just wish it wasn't while we were having sex." She said, "Yeah I'm just hoping he doesn't ask me about what we were doing." I said as I took a sip of my coffee, "Oh I should probably tell Velvet that (y/n)'s here." I said as I texted Velvet, "Well I should probably go." She said, "No you don't have to, I know when (y/n) wakes up he's going to have a lot of questions, and I feel like a proper introduction is in order. Plus it's really late." I said, "I guess you're right." She said.

(y/n) POV

"Mommy I had the weirdest dream." I said as I walked downstairs, "Good morning (y/n).", A woman said from the kitchen.

"Who are you, where my mommy?!" I asked, "I'm April, and your mom had to go out, but I said I'd look after you while she's gone

"Who are you, where my mommy?!" I asked, "I'm April, and your mom had to go out, but I said I'd look after you while she's gone." April said, "So that wasn't a dream then." I said, "No, no it wasn't. Oh I made, well finished making breakfast for us." She said. "Miss April, what were you and Mommy doing?" I asked, "Well um we were... we were playing a game! Yeah we were playing a game." She said, "You were playing naked?" I said in confusion, "Well we wouldn't want our clothes to get all dirty now would we?" She said as she took a sip of coffee and turned on the TV. 'We're getting reports of grimm attacks in downtown Vale. Huntsmen and huntresses are currently arriving at the scene the amount of destruction is devastating.' The news reporter said, in the background of the report I saw Mommy fighting some grimm. "Ok that's enough TV." April said. I was terrified, I couldn't stop trembling, and it only got worse when I saw Blake fighting there as well. "(y/n) it'll be ok." She said as she picked me up and tried to comfort me, "I...I want my Mommy." I said, "I know you do sweetie, I know." She said.

"I'm home." Mommy said as she entered the house, "MOMMY!" I shouted as I ran to her and hugged her, "What's this all about?" She asked, "He saw you on TV. He was so scared, all he wanted was for you and Blake to come home safe and sound." April said, "Thank you so much April." Mommy said as she hugged me, "Well according to (y/n) you'll be seeing a lot more of me." April said, "I knew he would like you." Mommy said, "Well its been a stressful morning, so shall we eat breakfast." She said softly.