Meeting the Devil

(y/n) POV

"So you're gonna be an uncle. Are you excited?" Blake asked, "Yeah, but April said that I won't get to spend very much time with you once the baby is born." I said sadly, "Well that's true, but you wouldn't wanna be with me when I'm feeding the baby or when I'm changing their dirty diapers would you?" She said, "I guess not, but I always have fun when I'm with you and I don't want you to stop loving me." I said, "(y/n) I couldn't stop loving you if I tried." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Kids breakfast is ready!" Mama called from the kitchen.

After breakfast Blake and Sun went out to show Sun around. "So what are we going to do today?" April asked, "I don't know, Mama said that I shouldn't go out of the house without her." I said, "Well what if we played in the backyard?" She said, I nodded and followed her outside.

"Why hello there." A man said from the roof as we exited the house, "Who are you?!" April asked, "Who I am is no concern to you, him however is an entirely different story." He said as he pointed at me. "(y/n) get behind me!" April said as she pulled me behind her while she drew her katana, and I drew my knives, "Oh so you think you can actually beat me. I'll humor you just this once, but don't insult me by trying to hit me with your pathetic knives." He said as he threw a sword to me.

"WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled as I readied the sword, "Haven't you figured it out yet? I'm your father

"WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled as I readied the sword, "Haven't you figured it out yet? I'm your father." He said as he began to transform.

I began to laugh like a maniac, "Oh and what's so funny?" He asked, "You don't get it do you

I began to laugh like a maniac, "Oh and what's so funny?" He asked, "You don't get it do you." I laughed, "I'm the one who's been killing all you little minions and you'll be no different! I'll kill you and then be done with all your parasite nonsense!" I said as I jumped onto the roof and slashed at his head, "Nice try." He said, suddenly April shot him, "STAY OUT OF THIS FOOL!" He said angrily as his arm extended towards her slamming her into a tree as he choked her. "APRIL!" I shouted as I stabbed his arm causing him to release her and throw a punch at me. I closed my eyes and prepared for the pain, "I don't think so." Ghira said, I began to open my eyes and saw he had caught the punch, "Whether I like it or not he's family and I'll be dammed if I let you hurt anyone in my family!" He said as he punched the grimm in the face knocking him off the roof, "Here." He said as he tossed me a new sword.

" He said as he tossed me a new sword

"This is..." I said, "I felt bad about breaking it so I had it reforged I hope that's fine." He said, "It's perfect!" I said as I lunged at the grimm and hit it in the face with the scabbard, "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Mama yelled as she ran outside, "N...no not you." She said in terror, "Oh there you are Kali, very clever hiding our son, but as you can see I still found him and he will still serve my plans." The grimm said as it looked as Mama, "However you, you served your roll in this already. At this point your nothing but a used up useless pawn that should be disposed of...and that's exactly what I will do!" It said as it's arm launched at Mama's head with enough force to kill her. I got angry, more angry than I ever had and suddenly I saw my eyes turn completely black and my body moved on it's own.

"I DON'T THINK SO FREAK!" I yelled as I cut it's arm down the center as it flew at Mama, "You brat!" It said angrily as it retreated. "That's what I thought." I said as I passed out.

April POV

"(Y/N)!" I shouted as I ran over to him and caught him before he hit the ground. "You stupid boy, rushing into a losing fight like that. You're just like your mom." I said as I held him. "You really love him don't you." Kali said, "Yeah, yeah I do." I said softly.