Tested bonds

(y/n) POV

"NO!!" I shouted, "(Y/N) GET DOWN  HERE THIS INSTANT!" Mommy yelled, "NO! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" I shouted as she tried to pry me from the wall, "THIS IS RIDICULOUS! IT'S JUST A BATH!" She said, "IT'S EVIL!" I yelled, "Fine you asked for it." She said, "You wouldn't!" I said, "I would and I will!" She said as she got a supersoaker, "Any last words kitten?" She asked as she took aim, "Yes. You can shoot me if you can find me!" I said as I turned invisible and ran away.

Glynda POV

"(Y/N) (M/N) GOODWITCH COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" I shouted, "YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!" I yelled. 

(y/n) POV

I ran on top of roofs towards Beacon. 'Sorry Mommy, but bath time will have to wait. This kitten has some business to take care of and a mystery to solve.' I thought as I ran.

"(y/n) what are you doing?" Blake asked as she grabbed my arm, "Let me go." I said coldly, "Where is your mother?" She asked, "Blake I said let me go NOW!" I demanded as my eyes turned yellow and a small dense ball of black energy formed in my right hand.

" I said coldly, "Where is your mother?" She asked, "Blake I said let me go NOW!" I demanded as my eyes turned yellow and a small dense ball of black energy formed in my right hand

"(y/n) I will ask once more as a friend. What are you doing here and where is your mother?" She asked, "Miss Belladonna I suggest you let him go now." Uncle Oz said as he walked over to us, "I'm sorry sir. I was just trying to look out for him." She said, "Blake I'm sorry." I said sadly as I dispersed the energy, "Uncle Oz can I talk to you about something important?" I asked, "Alright, but we better tell your mother where you are." He said, "NO!" I said, "At least not yet." I said, "Alright, let's talk in my office." He said, I nodded and followed him to Beacon tower.

"So what di-" Uncle Oz began to say, "Who are my real mother and father?!" I asked, "How did you?! When did you?! Who told you?!" He asked, "So it's true Mommy, no Glynda isn't my real mother." I said as I fell to my knees heart broken. "No she's not, but that doesn't change the fact that she loves you and you are her son." He said, "SHE LIED TO ME! She said my father was killed before I was born, she let me think she was my mother my entire life and didn't care about how I felt!" I said as I began to cry, "Tell me the truth, who are my real parents." I said, he sighed a bit and took a sip of his coffee, "I can only tell you who your mother is. Is that alright?" He asked, I nodded, "Very well then. Your birth mother's name is Kali. She lives on the continent South-East of Anima called Menagerie." He said, "Menagerie." I repeated, "So what will you do now? Will you run away from the woman who loves and raised you and go to Menagerie to look for your birth mother, maybe you'll stay here and continue acting like nothing had ever happened while secretly resenting Glynda for hiding the truth from you, or maybe you'll run away from this life and try to live your life on your own. No matter what you decide I'll support you." He said.

'Kali, Menagerie. This should be an easy decision to make.' I thought as I lied down on Beacon's main roof, "So why cant I make up my mind?!" I said as I looked at my hand, "What's up?" Blake asked as she sat next to me, "Blake I don't know what to do." I said, "I know what I want to do, but if I do it I could hurt a lot of people." I said, "Well I don't know what's going on, but I can tell you this. If you follow your heart you will always make thew right choice." She said, I smiled and hugged her, "Thank you big sis." I said as I got up and went back to Uncle Oz's office.

"Uncle Oz I'm going to Menagerie." I said, "Alright I shall provide you with transportation, but that is all I can provide." Uncle Oz said, "That's fine, but please don't tell anyone that I'm going." I said, "Alright." He said.

It was about midnight when I was ready to leave. Uncle Oz told Mommy that I was going to stay with him for a while. I put on the cloak he gave me and began my journey to Menagerie.

 I put on the cloak he gave me and began my journey to Menagerie

(This is what the cloak looks like)

"I found you." A woman said from behind me, I revealed my right arm from my cloak and a small dense ball of black energy formed, "Is that any way to treat your mother?" She asked, I turned around to face her expecting to see Mommy, but instead I was met by Cinder warmly smiling at me, "Why are you here?" I asked as I dispersed the energy and brought my arm back inside the cloak, "I've been looking for you ever sense you were taken at the park." She said, "That's sweet and all, but I'm busy so bye." I said, "Oh no you don't!" She said as she tried to grab me, but before she could I jumped behind her and formed a ball of lightning in my hand, "You will not stop me." I said coldly, "Fine, but I wont let you go on your own either!" She said, "Fine you can join me just don't get in my way." I said as I dispersed the lightning and began to walk towards the docks once again.

"Here take this sweetheart." Cinder said as she handed me a box, "What is it?" I asked, "Let's call it a bit of... insurance." She said as I opened the box and saw three knives inside.

"Hello little boy, are you lost?" A woman asked, "No Ozpin sent us

"Hello little boy, are you lost?" A woman asked, "No Ozpin sent us." I said as I walked past her and boarded the boat.

"Hey kid you cant be on here without a ticket." A guard said, "Here." I said as I threw a letter to him, "Now go away and leave us alone." I said, "Y...Yes sir." He said and walked away.