Leaving

(y/n) POV

"BLAKE LOOK AT THAT ONE!!" I said excitedly as I pointed at a cloak.

"No (y/n) you cant have that one!" Blake said, "(y/n) put it back, that on would look silly on you

"No (y/n) you cant have that one!" Blake said, "(y/n) put it back, that on would look silly on you." Mama said sweetly, "Yes Mama." I said sadly.

About an hour later we left the shop and returned home. "Mama, can I go with you to Haven?" I asked, "No my love, it'll be dangerous and I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Mama said, "B...But then why does April get to go?!" I asked, "Because I'm not her daughter, and I'm not five. Look sweetie I just would love to be able to take you with us to Haven, but if you got hurt or worse killed I don't know what I'd do." April said. I began to tear up and ran away.

April POV

"You know he's gonna go behind our backs and come with us one way or another right?" I asked, "I know, but still." Kali said, "But nothing, he's five and he misses his mom! So you decide to take away the only chance he thinks he has of ever seeing her again!" I said, "WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT HIM TO EVER SEE HER AGAIN!" She said angrily, "He's my son, and you don't know how hard it was for me to just let him leave to go back to some woman! So tell me is it so wrong for me to want to be able to raise my child." She said.

(y/n) POV

"Stupid Mama! Stupid April!" I said angrily, "Ok what happened?" Blake asked as she sat down next to me. "Mama won't let me go to Haven with you guys. I just wanna help and maybe I'll get to see Mommy again." I said sadly, "Well we both know that you're gonna just come with us anyway so why are you really upset?" She asked, "I just want everything to go back to normal." I said, "I wanna go back to Beacon with you and your team, I want to spend time with Mommy and April. I want to go home." I said, "I know, I promise you will get to go home someday, but for now just be happy to be with your family." She said as she hugged me.

Several weeks later we were finally going to Mistral. Blake convinced Mama to let me go as long as I stayed with her and April at all times. "We're almost there bud." April said, "I'm ready!" I said, "You are not leaving this airship young man." Mama said, "Actually I can as long as I'm with April." I said, "Yes, but I'm your mother and you will do what I say." She said, suddenly something hit the side of the airship, "Hello (y/n)!" A parasite grimm said as she tore open the side of the ship and began to transform.

" She said, suddenly something hit the side of the airship, "Hello (y/n)!" A parasite grimm said as she tore open the side of the ship and began to transform