Abandoned

(y/n) POV

"April? Blake?" I said as I searched for the others, "They left sweetie." Saffron said, "THEY ARE NOT DITCHING ME AGAIN!" I yelled as I grabbed my swords and ran out the door.

"NOT AGAIN!" I yelled as I launched myself through the front gates of the Argus military base. "APRIL!!" I yelled as solders surrounded me, "Stop." A short old woman said, "Where's my sister and April?" I asked, "They went to Atlas." She said, "Great you're taking me there." I said, "And why would I do that?" She asked, "Because I'm a five year old with a highly destructive semblance and I wont hesitate to use it." I said as I fired a laser at the tower burning a hole straight through it, "Now I'm going to go get a few things and I expect you to give me what I want when I get back." I said as I walked away.

"Bye Saffron, I'm going to Atlas." I said, "Oh and give these to Mommy when she gets here." I said as I gave her my twin swords and knives. "You're not going anywhere!" Saffron said as she tried to grab me, but I moved out of her reach before she could, "Saffron if my mom couldn't stop me from coming here... what make you think you can stop me from leaving?" I asked as I walked away.

"Now Cordovin I need a few things mostly replacement weapons." I said, "I figured you'd want weapons." She said as she took me to the armory. I picked out a shotgun that transformed into a sword.

 I picked out a shotgun that transformed into a sword

And a pair of gauntlets

Glynda POV

"Glynda Goodwitch?" A woman asked from behind me, "Ma'am you need to leave this area!" I said, suddenly her arm transformed into a blade and stabbed a grimm through its mouth pinning it to a building. "I have a message from your son." She said, "Y...You know where he is?!" I asked hopefully as her arm returned to normal, "He's waiting for you in Argus. April left him in the care of Saffron Cotta-Arc while she went with Qrow, team RWBY, team JNPR, and Chris to Atlas so he will be safe." She said, "I...I'm so revealed, I've been so worried about them." I said, "Well you will get to see them once again. (y/n) asked me to bring you to him." She said, I nodded and followed her.

April POV

We've been in Atlas for about four days now, thanks to Chris we stayed with his stepmom. 'Over the past few days there have been a series of homicides, there have been twenty reported victims as of now. While there are no known connections to each of the victims.' The news cater said before I shut the TV off, "This is ridiculous." Winter said, "We have to stop whoever is doing this." I said as I grabbed my sword.

I was patrolling for the serial killer when I heard a gunshot go off. I ran off to go find the shooter.

When I arrived at the scene I saw a woman standing over a body. "Don't move." I said as I pointed my blade at the back of her head, "I should have known it was you Daisy. Once a grimm always a grimm." I said, "April?" A second woman said from behind me, I dropped my sword and turned around, "G...Glynda?" I said in shock, I ran over to her and kissed her, "Glynda I am so sorry, I should never have let him get on that boat! I should've made him stay with me until you came to us." I said, "April it's okay. Now where's my baby?" She asked, "W...what are you talking about? I left him in Argus with Saffron." I said, "When I got there she told me that he went to Atlas!" She said, "Oh my Oum! H...he's alone in Atlas with a serial killer on the loose!" I said in shock.

Glynda POV

We spent hours searching for (y/n). At some point Qrow and the others helped us search. But after four hours of searching we met up at Winter's house.

"I didn't think he would actually follow us to Atlas, but I guess I was wrong." Chris said, suddenly a child in a cloak and a grimm mask burst through the window. He drew a shotgun and transformed it into a sword as stabbed a man as he jumped inside after him. Suddenly the mask split apart and fell to the floor with drops of blood, "So I take it you're the serial killer then?" I asked, "Nope!" He said as he turned around revealing himself as my baby boy. "(Y/N)!" I cried as I hugged him, "Glynda he just killed someone." April said, "No I didn't, I killed a grimm that was stalking my friends and family." He said, "I've gotten pretty good at finding parasite grimm. And in the two days I've been here I've killed twenty one of them." He said, "That explains what happened to the bodies." Winter said.

(y/n) POV

"Where did you get this mask?" Blake asked, "Well I might have taken it from Haven. It looked cool and I wanted something to remind me of my first trip with my sister." I said as Mommy cleaned up the cut on my left eyebrow. "Hold still honey, the more you squirm the longer this will take!" Mommy said, "But it hurts!" I complained, "I know honey, but it's for your own good." She said, "Mommy what's going to happen now?" I asked, "Well first we're going to find a new home since our house was destroyed, then we'll replace everything we lost, and finally we'll go on a trip. It'll be great. You'll get to spend an entire month with me, April, Blake, Chris, Pyrrha, and the rest of their teams if they want." She said as she picked me up, "Can Mama and Cinder come too?" I asked, "(y/n) how do you know my mother?" Chris asked she adopted me before Mommy, but Emerald abandoned me." I said, "So that's who you were running away from at the park when we found you!" Yang said, I nodded, "Sure sweetheart if that'll make you happy." Mommy said, I nodded, "Ok sweetheart we can invite them and if they want to come they are more than welcome to." She said.

Later that night Mommy and April made me sleep with them. I didn't really understand why, but to be honest I really didn't care. I loved them and they loved me too.

"Are you ready to go kitten?" Mommy asked, I nodded, "I'll meet up with you guys once we're done here in Atlas." Blake said, "Bye baby bro." She said sweetly, "Bye Blake." I said as I hugged her.

"Mommy where are we gonna go for the trip?" I asked as we boarded Winter's private manta, "Well we're gonna go to a nice beach resort. We can finally teach you how to swim, and we can go to an amusement park." Mommy said, "And you can finally meet my parents." April said, "Or I can avoid that at all costs." Mommy said, "Mommy why don't you wanna meet April's parents?" I asked, "Because Mommy's afraid that they won't like me and will want April to break up with me." She said, "Oh Glynda they can't make me break up with you... especially not now." April said as she pulled a small box out of her pocket and got down on one knee, "Glynda Goodwitch will you marry me?" She asked, "Yes." Mommy said tearfully as she kissed April. "Well bud looks like I'm gonna be your stepmom." April said, "I don't get it." I said, "What don't you get honey?" Mommy asked, "Wasn't April already my stepmom?" I asked, there was a brief moment of awkward silence before they both began to laugh, "I guess she was in a strange way yeah." Mommy said.