The babysitter

(y/n) POV

"Blake!" I yelled happily as I ran over to my "big sister", "I'm sorry miss Belladonna, but he's been asking when he could come visit his big sisters." Mommy said, "Aww that's so sweet." Blake said, "I hate to ask this, but would you mind watching him for a few days or so. I have to go to a conference up in Atlas and I have no one to watch him while I'm gone." Mommy said, "I'd love to." Blake said sweetly.

"YANG!" I shouted as I ran over to her and hugged her, "What are you doing here bud?" Yang asked as she picked me up, "Blake's babysitting me again." I said, "Is she now? Well we have to make sure that you don't read anything you're not supposed to." She said. I laughed and hugged her again, but I accidentally touched her hair. "And we're leaving." Ruby said as she took me away from Yang and walked away.

"Blake why do you wear that bow all the time?" I asked, "I just like it, why do you ask?" Blake asked, "Because you sleep in it. People don't sleep in bows." I said, "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone to tell you, but you have to promise me that you wont tell anyone ok?" She said, "Ok!" I said, she began to take off the bow and reviled a pair of cat ears just like mine. "Your like me!" I said happily, "Yes I am." She said as she began to put her bow back on, "Blake why do you hide your ears?" I asked, "Well there are some people who don't like faunus." She said, "Like Cardin." I said, "Yes some people do feel the same as him, but not everyone feels that way." She said, "Blake." I said, "Yes (y/n)?" She said, "I think you look very pretty when you don't hide your ears." I said.

"Come on (y/n) it's lunch time." Ruby said as she held my hand and led me to the cafeteria.

"What's wrong kiddo, not hungry?" Yang asked, I shook my head, "I miss Mommy." I said softly trying hard not to sound sad, "Aww it's ok we all miss our mom's too sometimes, but then we remember we're with our new family and then we don't feel so homesick." Blake said as she hugged me.

Yang POV

"Ya know if I didn't know any better I could swear that Blake was actually (y/n)'s mother or sister." I said, "They do look a lot alike." Weiss said, "I think it's cute that they're like that." Ruby said, "Yeah, Blake's gonna make a great mother one day." Chris said scaring Ruby and Weiss half to death, "When did you get here?" I asked, "Seriously I've been here the entire time!" He said.