Homeward bound

(y/n) POV

We had finally reached Menagerie. After a week at sea I was excited to finally be back on land. I sprinted off the boat and ran into someone. "Sorry about that." I said, suddenly he grabbed me up by my collar and lifted me up to his eye level. He wore a weird mask, he had spiked back red hair, and two horned on his head, "Where are you parents brat?" He asked angrily, I didn't answer, "I see you don't have any, that's good. That means there will be no one to miss you once your dead!" He said as he reached for his sword. I reached for one of the knives that I kept on my belt, "THERE YOU ARE!" A woman said as she approached us, "Adam release him right now!" She said, "Fine, you got lucky this time kid." He said as he dropped me and walked away, "Adam hugh. I'll remember that." I said, "Are you ok little one?" The woman asked, "Yes thank you." I said as she helped me up. As I looked at my rescuer I noticed she looked familiar, "B...Blake?" I said in shock, "I'm sorry sweetie did you say something?" She asked, "N...no, you just look like someone I know is all." I said, "Oh ok then." She said, "Where are your parents dear? I cant believe that you would be traveling all by yourself." She said, "Well I did come here with someone, but she had to leave. And as for my parents I'm actually looking for my mother." I said, "That's wonderful! She'll be so happy to see you!" She said, "I hope so anyway, she's never actually met me before." I said, "Oh, well still you should try. If you want I could help you find her." She said, "That would be great thank you." I said, "My names (y/n)." I said, "I'm Kali Belladonna, it's nice to meet you (y/n)." She said, "That's weird you have the same name as my mother." I said, "That is weird." She said.

We were walking through the market when someone bumped into Kali. "Watch it." He said as he passed by. I drew on of my knives and kicked his legs out from beneath him. I pined him down and bent his arm behind his back as I presses the blade of my knife against his throat, "Give it back NOW!" I ordered, "I don't know what the hell your talking about kid!" He said, "Really those are some pretty lame last words." I said as I pressed my blade against his throat harder drawing blood, "F...FINE TAKE IT JUST DON'T KILL ME!" He said as he threw Kali's wallet out into the street, "Smart move." I said as I got off him and picked up Kali's wallet and returned it to her. "YOU BRAT YOU REALLY THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU LIVE FOR HUMILIATING ME LIKE THAT?!" The man yelled as he drew his sword and ran at me, I ran at him and slid between his legs and stabbed him in the left leg. I drew my second knife and stabbed his right leg. Finally I drew my last knife and stabbed him in his right arm causing him to drop his weapon. I took his sword and its sheath, then I retrieved my knives. "I'm keeping this." I said as I held up the sword.

"That was uncalled for young man!" Kali said, "He attacked first, plus he could have hurt you

"That was uncalled for young man!" Kali said, "He attacked first, plus he could have hurt you." I said, "That's sweet, but you could have gotten hurt or worse!" She said, suddenly something began to drip. I looked down and saw my right arm was covered in blood, "Oh dear! Come on we're going home!" She said as she dragged me away.

"You're lucky, your wound doesn't appear to be very deep, but it could still leave a scar if you keep scratching at it!" Kali said as she smacked my hand away from my wound, "Thank you." I said, "You're welcome sweetie, now tell me do you have any more information that could help us find your mother?" She asked, I shook my head sadly, "I see, well that cant be helped." She said, "Um miss Belladonna can I ask you something?" I asked, "Sure ask me anything." She said, "Are you related to Blake Belladonna?" I asked, "You know Blake?!" She said in shock, "Yeah, she's kinda like my big sister. She cares about me even though she hardly knows me." I said, "That's my daughter alright always looking out for others." She said, "I just wish she got to meet her baby brother." She said sadly, "What happened to him?" I asked, "About four years ago he was kidnapped. I've searched for him ever since, but I doubt I'll ever find him." She said, "Oh why am I telling you this?For some reason I feel like I can tell you practically anything." She said, "I know the feeling. I feel safe when I'm with you." I said, "(y/n) how old are you?!" She asked, "I...I'm four." I said as my eyes turned blue. "I...It's you!" She said holding back tears, "My baby's eyes sometimes turned blue like yours just did when he was sad or nervous." She said as she hugged me. "My baby came home, I'm so happy." She cried. My mind was racing, my heart felt felt like it was going to burst, I has a million an one things to say and questions to ask, but I couldn't say anything. "M...Mama." I said softly, "That's right honey, mama's here, and I'll never loose you again." She said.