17- Results

Suddenly Yoongi asked, "I was wondering though.... Did you guys use condom?"

Namjoon and I made eye contact, but I looked away...

Namjoon wrapped his arm around my waist then looked at me.

"that's okay!, I wanted to become a father anyways." He said softly then smiled. I smiled back. I felt really happy when he said that.

"Really?"

"of course!!" he said then placed a soft-peck on my forehead.

"let's eat!" Jin said.

We then ate, as usual, we talked alot. Happily, everyone was smiling and laughing...

I'm really happy that I end up being with you...

1 WEEK LATER... (Saturday)
Nothing changed, Really... Namjoon was still loving, Caring, and the best Husband I could ever ask for... He's always there by my-side. We didn't attended school only just yesterday. Because I wanted to be
fully-recovered although i already felt i was. Maybe because i still wanted to Stay home, and rest. And have some Quality time with Namjoon...
Right Now, Namjoon was busy all-day. He's out. I know he has alot of responsibilites and Priorities as being the President of Kim Estate Company.
And at the same time. Being the President on their Mafia Group. I called him several times, but still no answer. He hasn't even seen my messages yet...

I miss him already...
Suddenly I Rushed to the bathroom and found myself Puking on the toilet, A maid ran inside.

"Mam!" She rushed beside me and held my hair up.

"are you okay?" She asked..

"I-I Don't think so..." I said. As i walk to the faucet and toothbrushed.

"Mam... I'm going now, call me if you need anything." Just as about the maid was going to leave...

"w-wait...." She looked back.

"C-can you do me a favor?" I asked then She nodded. "sure, what is it?"

I gestured her to come closer. And she did. I whispered something on her ear.

"Okay! I'll go get it." she said then she left.

•••

Minutes has passed then I heard a knock on the door.

"come in." The maid entered with a plastic-bag and handed it to me.

"Goodluck!" She said before I entered the bathroom.

"thanks... Also, could you stay here for abit. Till i'm done." I asked her.

"Okay" She said then smiled, I walked inside the bathroom...

-
I handed it to her.
"It will take some hours... So we'll have to wait abit." She said.

I nodded, then she left the room...

I sighed, I tried to call Namjoon once again. Finally... He answered!!!

Y/N:
Namjoon!!!

Namjoon:
Why? What happened!?

Y/N:
No... Nothing happened, Its just that I missed you... Why aren't you answering my calls?

Namjoon:
I miss my Babygirl too... I'm sorry that I haven't answered your calls.... I'm sorry... I had to be busy today. This is for our Future.