THREE- Closer

SHORT PREVIEW

I, Mr. Kim Namjoon approved for an arranged-marriage

--------------------CHAPTER 3
"Y/N, I Like You"
There... I said those 3 words that I've been preparing for.

She took a few steps back. her cry is gwtting heavier and heavier.

"if you like me.. you wouldn't be like this.."

suddenly I pulled her in a tight warm hug.

Y/N'S POV
I didn't hug him back. but i didn't push him away. im getting more and more confused. I let my tears flow down on his uniform.

the door swang open that made him stop the hug. We looked and it was Eunwoo. He ran to me and held my shoulders

"are you okay?" he asked

is that even a question

"why are you crying!?" he asked worriedly.

NAMJOON'S POV
freaking moment breaker.

"Hey! Just tell me why are you crying! Did this bastard do anything?"

I swear i really wanted to punch him--

"..i-its.." She paused taking a deep breath "'its what?" Eunwoo asked
shaking her shoulders.

"its... m-my r-rape trauma.."
after Y/N say those.. Eunwoo looked like he immediately knew what she was saying.

What? rape trauma!???

he then takes off his jacket then wraps it around her. "lets go" and with that they left.

I sat down there confused.
I screwed up for more than 4 times today! Wow im really a
god of destruction... Am i really that unlucky?

-----
As i walked to the living room, my father was there sitting down holding papers looking at me.

I stared at him "what?" i asked confused.

"come.. Sit here, I have something important to say" My father said. I felt nervous for a second. I sat down on the couch infront of him

"what is it?" i asked. My father sighed.

"here" he said as he slams the papers on the table. I looked at him confused.

I dont remember having debts...

I take it and read it

Marriage papers,

I, Mr. Kim Namjoon approved for an arranged-marriage

As i read the papers i was in total shock. At the last part there it says 'signed by Mr. Kim Namjoon' and it has a signature of mine on top of it.

"what the fuck! I didn't sign this!" I shout slamming the papers back on the table.

"Namjoon... If you don't get married anytime soon.. Then Jae Suk  will get the position of being the President of Kim Estate.. He's now engaged with someone. And if he gets married. Automatically he will be the president."

"but..."

"its already done Joon."

"I Love someone. And i don't want to get married if it isn't her"

"well you have to accept it.. I want a real son of mine to be  the president not him" He said.

I smirked. "but you're a mafia king, why can't you ju-" He cuts me..

"You can't complain! this is for your own good! you will learn to love her soon! I chose her because I thought she will be perfect for you!"

I roll my eyes "When is this Wedding?"

"On friday."

"What a great father you are.." I said sarcastically.

"I'm doing this for you dont comp-" i cut him off.

"yeah, i get it.. its because your a mafia.. am I right?"  I calmly said. my words making him speechless.

-
All i need is fresh air...

I didn't know where i was walking to. But i ended up in a park. I saw a random bench under a tree, I take a seat there watching the sunset.

Just today.. I confessed to Y/N, then now i'm getting married on friday..

I stopped thinking as i felt someone sit beside me. I look at my side..

Y/N?

I watched her watch the view.

Y/N'S POV
"what brings you here?" i asked watching the beautiful vjew.

"i need fresh-air" he answered calmly.. I nodded.

"Uhmm.. Y/N, about earlier...." I stop him.. "don't... It's ok," i told but clearly in wasn't.

"No... I'm really sorry.. I didn't know you had this trauma... What happened?"

I stayed silent.

"oh sorry, i shouldn't have asked that." his voice with regret.

"no its ok... I'll tell you what happened"

[FLASHBACK]

I was in first year highschool that time... It was a Saturday. My parents and my sister went out but i decided to stay because i was sick.

I was laying down my bed playing on my phone suddemly the doorbell rang

so like usual, i ran downstairs and opened it. In surprise it was a stranger.

He Pushed me making me fall down on the floor.
He closed the door and dragged me to the livimg room harshly.

I was a crying-mess.

He harshly pushed me on the couch and hovered on top of me. He started doing it.. He took off all of his clothes. Except his undergarment and I tried stopping him from touching me but He forcely rakes off my top.

I was shouting and screaming for help but he threatened me and pointed a gun to make me shut up.

Miraclly, the Door opened loudly.
I saw Eunwoo there he ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

He shouted "HEY!!" the boy  stopped and stood up. He pointed his gun to Eunwoo. But Eunwoo was brave enough and threw the knife on him and it landed on his leg.

He fell on the floor then took the knife off his skin and ran away

Eunwoo took his jacket off and wrapped it around my Shoulders to cover me up. I was crying, crying and crying because i couldn't do anything.
He hugged me tightly to comfort me.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

My tears started to roll down my cheeks.
making me shock Namjoon wiped it away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry.." he said then hugged me.

NAMJOON'S POV
If i Knew i wouldn't have just Kissed her.... Now i Understand why Eunwoo is Very important to her.. And why Eunwoo is overprotective to her...