ONE- papers

A/N: Hi everyone! so... I think its
probably been a year since I published
this book. so Im still on re-editing it.
if you encounter typing errors throughout the book. my apologies. for those who have read this already I added new scenes :)

oh and I also changed the ending related to the sequel. (book 2 coming up)
----
Y/N POV
I shut the front door closed and drop my shopping bags.

but then I heard sobs... soft sobs.
I instantly knew who it was.

"Yena?"
I stopped my tracks after seeing many papers scattered on the table.

"whats this?" I asked then took a random paper from the table.

'hereby signed by Mr. Kim Namjoon
and Ms. Joo Yena'

"whats this?" asked by me with a curious tone.

"Well.... We... We're planning to arrange her a marriage" My father said looking away in embarassment.

"what-- are you serious!?" I shouted loudly making them flinch for a second.

"Why would you want her to get married?, she's only 16!! Are you
parents out of your minds!"

I cant believe this bullshit.

"Y/N, its about... The company that your father's working at" My mother sighed.

"what is it?, tell me" I said with a fierce tone
"what is it that you even have to make Yena marry someone because of that fucking company!"

"Y/N! manners!" My mother exclaimed
standing up from her seat.

"calm down." father looks up at her holding her wrist. slowly pulling her back down.

"Well... The son of the president of the company needs to get married or else his son won't inherit being the President. And if he dosen't His stepson will."

"Its their own family problem! why would you use your young daughter for business!?"

"Y/N!  I was threatened! If I dont do this its either me and your mom will get killed or all of us will!" he exhales looking away.

"I've been working for him for more than 10 years! I know what he can do"

"b-but.. I don't want to g-get married." Yena's sobs louder as he burries her
face on her palms.

father sighed before speaking.
"Y/N?"

"what?" i respond predicting what he was about to say..

"can you at least do this for us.. For your sister?" asked with pleading eyes.
making me look at my sister..

[FLASHBACK]

7 months ago..

"sis... I have something to tell you." Yena knocked onto my door.

"sure. come in."

she entered my room and then sat on the floor. "what is it?" I asked calmly with concern.

"remember what i told you.. I wanted to be a professional photographer.." she sighs fidgeting her fingers.

I hummed in response.

"I told mom about it. she disagreed. sooner of later I'm going to choose my
course for college now. and.. Im just so frustrated." she palms her face and sighs.