20- BABY ❤

Y/N'S POV
"So... What do you want to name our baby boy?" I asked him

He pouted, "But I'm Your Baby Boy!" He whined.

I chuckled at his cuteness...

"Well.... I was thinking... If it's a girl 'Kim Ji,' and if its a Boy.
"Kim Jae Hyun" he smiled

" 'Kim Jae Hyung'? i like it..." You agreed..

Suddenly the door opened,

"Hey, Y/N-Noona..."
"Oh! Eunwoo" I said weakly.
"Are you ok?" He asked as he hug me, I hugged back. Of course it was a normal thing for us. We've been friends since.... Elementary,

After seconds I pulled out,
"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for being here...." I said then weakly smiled.

"Of course!, Uhmm... I have to go now, My Sister's waiting for me... Call me if you need something or... If you wanna talk to someone, I'm here..." He said then smiled

"Thanks, You can go now. Don't worry, I'll be fine.." He smiled then left.

As the door shut close, I look at Namjoon,

"Ehem!" He made a fake-coughing sound Looking away, I looked at him confused...

"I think you forgot that you have a husband... Beside you" He said in a low-tone... I can tell... He's Jealous.

"You jealous?"

He looked at me, "Maybe...." He said whisperly.

He's so cuteeee

"Yah! Why are you jealous?, He's My bestfriend and you're my HUSBAND, You're the only person I flirt with 24/7!!!" He looked at me shocked and happy at the same time...

"come bere... I missed you" I whispered as I pull his collar, To get him closer for a kiss,

Just as about he closed his eyes,
The door freakin opened.
"Ah... Sorry,...." Jin said scartching his hair.

I took my hands off his collar, I looekd at the door and it was all of them. "Wrong timing.... AGAIN, What do you want?" Namjoon asked with an annoyed tone. "Uhm..." Taehyung was about to say something, then suddenly the nurse interrupted us, With a baby in her arms...

She placed the baby next to me, I cried because of happiness, "We're going to have a happy family.... I promise" Namjoon whispered, then placed a soft-peck on our baby's forehead. Then to mine. I knew his was crying, I sat down and brought the baby into my arms.

"Jae Hyun...." I whispered. Namjoon Smiled but still kept crying, "Jae Hyun, Look... Usually, Your dad is Handsome, but right now he's crying... Which makes me s-" Namjoon interrupted. "yah! You're crying too!" He whined then he brushes my tears away with his thumbs.

"Agh! This is too cheesy!" Jimin said. We totally forgot, they were here... "Yah! That's because you don't have a girlfriend!" Hoseok teased. Jimin glared at him, which made us laugh...

Few minutes later the nurse came back, "Mrs. Kim, We have to take the baby back to the room... Don't worry, everything's fine... He's healthy And all. But he has to stay here... Maybe less than a week" The nurse explained.

I looked at namjoon then he nodded... I gave the baby back, then the nurse left. With Jae Hyun,

1 WEEK LATER

Nothing has changed, Namjoon's still the best and caring Husband I could ever ask for...

4:16am
Jae Hyun has fallen asleep already, so... I decided to go downstairs and see what's Namjoon doing...

I saw him sitting down the couch, watching TV, I walked towards him and he noticed, He pulled me and made me sit on his lap...

"where's Jae Hyun?" He asked,

"Sleeping... The maid's Looking after him."

I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep me balance."I missed you" he whispered while looking straight down to my lips... While wrapping his arms around my waist.
I chuckled, "What do you mean?, We're living in the same roof, and you see me everyday..."

"but...... I don't get the attention I usually get from you, you've barely even speak to me today." He said looking sad straight into my eyes.

"baby, i'm sorry... It's just that, i can't take my eyes off Jae Hyun..."

He nodded, "I understand, but...still,"
I smiled at his cuteness, "I was a wife, but now... I'm a wife and a mother...." I paused "Of two babies" I tried to make him smile... And of course, it worked,

"Yah! why are you even being jealous over Your son?" I asked jokingly.

"No I'm not.... It's just that, I missed the attention you give me" He said then smiled.

"let's go on a date then..." I suggested, he smiled, but then a few seconds it faded away... "But... Who's gonna take care of our precious baby?" He asked,

"we can call.... The boys to come over, they'll have the maid's help."

He quickly nodded "okay!!, when is this date?" He asked excitedly.

"Hm.... Tomorrow?"

"Finally! I can have all my babygirl's attention!" He said,

"I love you" I mouthed,

He then kissed me passionately, without Warning me...

A minute later, he pulled out. Panting for air... "I love you too"

A/N- AGGHHH!!! ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER?
WHO KNOWS, I MIGHT HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE BOOK 2 OF THIS?... ILYSM!! THANK YOU FOR
YOUR SUPPORT!! ❤❤❤❤❤