SEVEN- Wise

NAMJOON POV
"Y/N!!!" I immediately caught her and carried her in my arms.

"she collapsed.." Jin scratched his forehead."yes, Someone... Get the car  We're bringing her to the hospital" I said looking at Y/N's figure pale.
"sure i'll go get it," Yoongi anticipated then he ran out of the door.

"Y/N... Please wake up"

not taking long the car arrived. we all ran and ride.

"Hey!!? Let's go!!!" I shouted as soon as i sat. I was sweating..

15 minutes later

We arrived to the hospital. All of us were running inside.

"sir? What happened?" the receptionist asked.
"she collapsed" I managed to speak my breaths.

"NUMBER 19" the receptionist shouted. Then a doctor and a
trolly-bed arrived.

I placed her there. Then they pushed it towards a room

"sir. Please wait here.. We'll just check on her dont worry" the doctor said before going inside.

I looked back and saw all of them sitting. I sit next to them..  "Don't worry its nothing serious" Taehyung tried to calm me down.

I hope so...

"Guys.. Yoongi and I are going to buy food and drinks do you want anything?" Hoseok asked as they both stood up.

"maybe just water?" Jin said everyone agreed

"hm ok.. Its kinda far so it might take some minutes" Yoongi said. Then they left... *SOPE SHIPPERS WHERE U AT?*

After 5 minutes the door opened. We all stood up waiting for them to speak to us "EMERGENCY!!! NOW!!" The doctor shouted. Then came back to the room.

I've never felt this pain and worry. I felt like I was dying. my body wakely fell on the floor.

"Sh-She's gonna be fine.. She's strong right?" Jungkook said as he pats my back..

"Joon.. you have to calm down."
Jimin adds.

I nodded
i believe in her..
Please let everything be ok..

---
Yoongi and Hoseok then came back with bottles of water and some food.

"why's he crying? What happeened?" Hoseok asked confused..

The door opened revealing the doctor. we ran to him. "Doc. is everything alright? I-Is she fine?"

I keep repeating in my mind that she's okay even I myself know that.. something's not right and something was wrong..

He removed his masked then sighed. "She.... Has this.. Unknown disease that will lead to death"

I take a few steps backward not believing what I was hearing
"wh-what?... no! I don't believe it."

"We took some examinations.... And all we know is that it is deadful and so my advice is.. Please spend your time wise with her"

---
A/N: GUYS IDK WHERE THIS
IS LEADING TO. THIS WAS NOT
ORIGINALLY PART OF THE PLOT
BUT LOOKS LIKE I WILL DO WELL.
ALSO, DONT FORGET TO VOTE.