SIX- I Love You

NAMJOON POV

"You're going to kill me... Right?"
I Was shocked about what she said I was speechless. she started crying making me regret.

why do I always make her cry
in a bad way?..

"I.."
"and now you can't even speak?"
she says then rolls her eyes.

"Look. I dont spend my time for nothing for fucks sake namjoon if you're going to kill me just fucking shoot me!" she shouts making myself sad... and guilty

"Why would I kill you?!
It was a lie Y/N! it was a fucking LIE.
How could I even hurt you? I love you Y/N."

And this is not a joke... I really love you...

I stand up and slowly hug her..

"You know i wouldn't hurt you."
"but why did you say you'll kill me?" She asked,

I wiped her tears off with my thumb
"I had to say that... But i Swear I wouldn't hurt you"
She sighs "you promise."
"I promise.." I breathe and relief and placed a peck on her forehead.

Y/N POV
no matter how much I want to hate you, to push you away. I just cant...
I feel like namjoon has been my safe zone..

"Can You cook something?" I asked. "

"I cant... but I know some.. I'll try for you." He said and that made my heart flutter again.

he keeps doing certain things for me even if I hurt him..

"okay then!" I said excitedly unconsciously I held his hand and dragged him downstairs to the kitchen

just by seeing his the view of his back while cooking... he's obviously struggling

so cute..
I sat on the chait
"I was wondering.. How do you eat then?"

"Usually the maid does it, but mostly i go out or order food" He answered trying to open the stove. Its been two minutes and he still hasn't figure out to open it.

Watching him struggle is too cute...
I stood up and walked to him.. I decided to do something sweet this time.. I hugged him from the back "Namjoon. What's wrong?" I asked. "Uhmm.. I-its kinda hard to open the stove" I removed my hands off his waist and went towards the ref.

"Yah! Why did you stop hugging me?" namjoon whined.

"You don't have anything to cook" I sigh afer seeing nothing on his fridge.

"what are we gonna eat then?" I asked "Me" He winked then bit his lower-lip
Fuck that looked hot..

"but i insist not to"

"did you just say 'but'?"

I sat on the living room and turned the TV on.

He sat beside me then wrapped his arms around my shoulders..

"I Already texted Jin-Hyung, they'll come here with food" I can sense that he's mad

"Baby... Are you mad?" my eyes widen in shock
shit. shit. shit. do I say these things because unconsciously or because I really mean it?

"why can't I?... Nevermind i take it back" I laughed inside Y/N.. such a tease mf

"N-No..... Y/N What's wrong with you! Don't you love me? we're already marrie-" I cut him off by kissing him..

He got frozen and touched his lips
"y-you kissed me?" again he blushed.

"I'm just doing what a wife would do" "w-wife?"

"whats wrong with you?" I asked
"No! What's wrong with you?" He smiled widely and kissed me this time.

He stopped after I hit his chest asking for air. "why kiss me!!?"

"I'm just doing what a husband would do in the morning"

Out of nowhere he asked me something.. "Y/N... Do you love me?"

I looked at him confused "What kind of question is that?"
"A Serious one" He said with a deep tone.

Just say it.. You love him right?
"Yeah.. I love you"

We made a quiet eye contact and our eyes locked into each other with love.. but I can see lust in his.

He's face going closer and closer looking at my lips. He closed his eyes..

but suddenly the fucking door opened...

"where are they?" we hear Jimin's voice then then he sees us on the side.

"Oh.. Fu-.." He turns around "you know what we should go some other time." He tries to push them away
but they were just too many to push away.

"get off me!" I tell namjoon

"oh shit!" Yoongi laughed while the others.. just stared at us.

"We'll continue this" he whispered to me then stands up on his feet.

"Why Are You At The Wrong Timing!?" He shouted jokingly

"Oh wait!.. Isn't that.. Lee Y/N?" Jin shouts looking at the other boys.
their faces were in shock.

"No! No! She's Kim Y/N"

"Isnt... That her? The girl you bully in school?" Jungkook asked..
their faces turned to me and I just nodded in embarassment.

"WHAT!?" they all shout at the same time
"you guys are too loud!" Namjoon complained

"lets eat." I say then went straight to the living room.

Jimin and Namjoon sat beside me
"so... Y/N, have you and Namjoon... did 'it'" Jimin said then namjoon cuts him
"Yeah.. I did." he said looking at me then smirked. I hit his shoulder
"what the hell are you talking about?. No! We haven't and i dont think we ever will!" My tone of being angry made everyone awkwardly silent.

"theres no need to hide anything Y/N. from now on were going to be like..
siblings now." J-Hope said

"No, she's right.. We need some time first. sorry for what I said earlier."

My past rape experience started recalling in my mind again

obviously my head hurt because of it."ah!" I slghtly groan caressing my forehead.

Everyone now had their attention to me "are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"whats going on?" Jungkook sounded scared.

I just nodded in response

"Whats wrong?" namjoon held me hand

"n-no.. Its nothing.. I'll go up first" I said standing up from my seat.
Namjoon stood up too then held my shoulders. "Is everything alright?"

Suddenly everything became blurry. my vision, My body felt weak
"namjoon" i whispered. "what? Y/N!" He started to panic. with that i collapsed then everything went black. The last thing i remember is He kept screaming my name.

"Y/N!!"
"Y/N!!"
"Y/N!!!"