15- ❤NIGHT WITH NAMJOON❤

⚠WARNING:⚠
(Still Namjoon's POV)
"This is soooo cute" Taehyung said.

We didn't notice they were all already awake.

"Yoongi and I are going to buy food, what do you want?" Jin asked standing up.

"nothing" I answered.

"It's around 3am why would you want to eat?" Hoseok Whined. As he was still half-asleep.

"We didn't eat dinner." Yoongi said.
As he leaves the room

"we're going now" Jin said as he follows Yoongi out of the room...

-
Minutes later Yoongi and Jin arrived with food. y/n Fell asleep back asleep.

I moved her hair away from her shoulders. Revealing her collarbone.
Fuck.. I just wanna touch her..
I'll never let her get away with this next time...

"Hyung, are you sure you don't wanna eat?" Jungkook said, that made me snap out of my trance.

"Yeah, Thanks." I answered.

"oh btw, while Yoongi and I were on the way, we asked the nurse when could Y/N get discharged. And she said Anytime" Jin said while chewing food.

"That Good then!, we'll get her discharged at night Also,, aren't you guys going to attend school?" I asked.

"I'm not. I'm so tired" Taehyung whined "me too. I'm not" Hoseok said

"Then i guess all of us aren't going to school. You guys should get rest, also thanks for being here."

"Oh come on!! Its nothing!... After all, Y/N's like our sister now." Jin-hyung said. And everyone else agreed

-
Y/N'S POV
9:18am
We're back home! I'm so happy we're finally back!

"Thanks for bringing us home..." Namjoon said to them

"Its nothing... Anyway, we're going home now" Hoseok said.

"okay! Drive safely." Namjoon said. Waving to them.

Jin nodded. "Take care. Also Y/N, don't overstress yourself"

"I won't.. Thanks" I said then waved to them, they said their goodbyes then left.

I feel like I want Namjoon's attention. Becuase I missed him..

"Can you walk?" Namjoon asked, I stood up from the couch stablelly.

"okay lets go" He held my hand and walked but i stopped..

"Nooooo" i whined. He looked back at me. "why?" he asked then laughed.

"I want you to carry me" I whined

"But I'm tired" He said then smiled.

"Nooooo.... Please, Carry me"

"Aigoo!!! After all you're still my baby" He said as he carries me in a
bridal-style I wrapped my arms around his neck then we walked upstairs and went inside the room. He layed me on the bed, and he hovered above me. He kissed me passionately.

I slowly kissed him back, and unbutton his shirt. I pushed him and hovered above him. "Do you want me?" I asked seductively. "y-yes" he gulped. "I'll let you have me" I whispered, He slowly unbuttoned my shirt. And took off my bra.

"Wait.." He gently pushed me away and stood up, he went towards the door and locked it. He faced me.
"This time. We wont get interrupted." He said then walked back to the bed.

He kneeled on top of me and took his pants, and his boxers off. Revealing his hard member.  He leaned back ontop of me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.
And i was more than sure that i was ready, and i really wanted him to touch me. Plus. I wanted to do it with him. So i slowly nodded. He smiled at me.

He started to kiss my jawline down my neck. He took my pants and underwear off. He smashed his lips against mine hungrily. After a minute he pulled out of the kiss. And spread my legs wide, he positioned himself.

"are you ready?" he asked.
"y-yes..." I hesitated. A-bit but ended up Saying yes. I don't regret it tho.

He then entered me. And thrusted fast and hard without letting me adjust to his size. "a-ahh" i moaned out of pleasure and pain "F-fuck!" he moaned. The room was filled with our moans.

He didn't stop thrusting.
"I-I'm about to c-cum!" I said. He took his member out "me too" he said. Both of us breathing heavily and sweating.

He kissed and sucked my neck leaving marks. I moaned. As i Dig my nails deep into his skin.

"Aahhh n-namjoon" I moaned his name. He stopped "you're not loud enough Babygirl.. I'll make you shout my name like crazy." He said seductively. As he enters his member again..

"i-i'm gonna c-cum" he said. Then he cummed inside me. Few seconds later i cummed too. He thrusted again

"Ahh!! Namjoon!!!!" I screamed his name in pleasure. And that gave him the energy to thrust faster.

"f-faster" I moaned. He went faster and faster... He placed his palm against the wall and pounded.
The Back of the bed kept banging on the wall as he thrusts.

Minutes later both of us got tired. And he stopped. He layed beside me both of us sweating and catching our breaths.

"T-that was g-good" He said then hugged me. "I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered

Then we slowly fell asleep..

Marry You | Kim Namjoon (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें