E L E V E N

"Y-YOU... R-RAPIST!!!" I shouted then went behind Namjoon crying. I felt so scared and afraid seeing his face again.

"YAH! What's your wife saying!?!"
Mr. Kim shouted.

Namjoon turned around and faced me "Y/N, whats wrong?" he asked me while patting my back.

"i-it's h-him... the..-" Namjoon immediately knew what she was saying.

"WHAT!?" Namjoon shouted in shock..

Namjoon faced them again. He made fists with his hand.

"SUK?!, IS THIS TRUE?!!" namjoon shouted.

That guy smirked then rolled his eyes. "what will you do? past is pa--"

"YOU FUCKING RAPED MY WIFE!!" Namjoon shouted with anger then hit that guy. making him stumble and fall on the floor.

The guy laughed then stood back up. And hit namjoon. making him take steps backwards.

Thay guy was about to run towards Namjoon to hit him again but The boys pulled him away...

"namjoon.. Are y-you okay?" I asked while touching the side of his mouth bleeding

"a-ouch" He flinched.
"sorry"

"I guess we would just have to reschedule this, Suk! come with us!" Mr.Kim said then left with Suk and Mrs. Kim.

•••

"f-fuck... That hurts!!" he
Shout-whispered in pain as i rub the cotton ball on the side of his lips.

"i'm sorry this has to happen today"
I said. As tears roll down my cheeks.

"baby, its not your fault understand?" he said softly then hugged me.

I cried on his chest. While his chin rested on top of my head.

He pulls away, then he placed a soft peck my forehead.

Suddenly my phone rang.
'Eunwoo-ssi'

I looked at Namjoon, then answered the call..

"h-hello?"

"Noona!!, When are you going to school?. I missed you!"

"Maybe tomorrow.. I missed you too"
I looked at Namjoon who was looking emotionless.

Is he jealous?

"Okay then!.. I'll see you tomorrow"

"okay bye."

I hung up, then continued to rub the cotton ball  But He stands up and was about to walk away.

I hold his hand and stopped him.

"Are you mad?" I asked. He Shook his head no.

"look at me" I said but he didnt look,
I traced my hands down to his hand. And interwined them.

"Are you Jealous?" I said softly containing myself not to laugh at his cuteness.

He looked at our interwined hands. "who were you talking to?" he asked.

"Eunwoo"

"ah.. I see.. Eunwoo." he says sounding still jealous

I wrapped my other free arm around his neck and played with his hair from the back.

He look at me as he knows whats happening.

"What are you do-" before he could Finish talking I smashed my lips on his.. It didn't take long and kissed back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. The kiss became passionate and intense.

After a minute we both pulled out, both of us breathing heavily catching our breaths. While he rested his forehead on mine.

I admit it, he's a good kisser.

He pinned me against the wall and kissed me again. I unbuttoned his top and threw it on the floor. He started to kiss down my jawline to my neck.

"ahhh.." I quietly moaned.

"AH! SORRY!!" Hoseok shouted covering his eyes.

I laughed abit.

Why does this situation look familiar?

"this always happen!" Namjoon shouted.

"what do you want?" Namjoon asked
madly.

"w-well.. The CCTV footage you asked for." Hoseok said still covering his eyes.

Namjoon faced him.

"Has Yoongi hacked it?"

"Y-Yeah.. And it seems to be really your stepbrother." Hoseok replies.

"okay, tell him to send me the copy of the footage."

"Okay I will" Hoseok said before leaving then closed the door.

He looked at me Deeply,

"W-We should sleep" I said as i walk towards the bed and lay down.

He took his shirt from the floor and wore it before laying down beside me

and covered us with the blanket.
He placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer in a hugging position.

"I wont rush things..."

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up. And saw his Sexy face near me.

He's literally everything..

I watched him sleeping. as I traced my fingers on his face, as i admired his features.

"I love you" I mumbled at myself.

I didn't notice he was already awake. Smiling.

"I love you too."

My heart fluttered but I felt kind of embarassed.

"We should get ready for school." I said as I get up from bed going to the bathroom..

----
A/N: I think this chapter sucks.
but hope you guys enjoyed anyways.
im still new in writing stories. but im looking forward for more.