T W E L V E

After taking a shower I put on my uniform and put a little makeup.

I soon went downstairs to see Namjoon waiting on the couch playing with his phone.

I scanned him..

I didn't realize how handsome he looks in uniform...

ugh what was I thinking just now

After he sees me standing there. He puts his phone on his pocket and he signaled me that we should leave.

we walked out of the house and into his car.

He starts to drive., the silence was too loud and awkward that I wanted to break it.

"so.... None of our schoolmates know about this right?" He asked.

"about what?" I asked, he slid his one hand away from the steering wheel and interwined it with mine..

"this" he showed me our interwined hands.

"oh... I dont think they know about it,"
I look away from blushing

I stared at our interwined hands. And noticed he's wearing Our Engagement ring making me smile.

"you're still wearing it" i whispered while still looking at the ring on his finger.

---
"we're here" the car stopped. and he opened the door for me.

As i got out he shut the door close then held my hand, interwining it again.

As we walk inside everyone was looking at us. Some taking pictures of us secretly.

"Dont mind them." he whispered while we were walking. I nodded in response. But it was impossible to Ignore it..

----
As we walk inside the classroom, as expected. Everyone kept looking at us and whispering.

we make our ways to our seats.

And Eunwoo was already waiting beside my chair.

"Y/N!"

"what?" I asked and chuckled at his cuteness as he hugs me.

"how was the wedding?" He asked quietly.

I felt a hand pull my backpack making me walk backwards. "distance." namjoon says sternly then takes his seat.

I look at Eunwoo and laugh awkwardly. He pushes me to take our seats.

"Did you tell them?"

"tell them what?" he asked confused.

"about... Me and N-Namjoon" I asked with a low tone.

"No! I didn't say anything... I promise" He said looking down.

"oh... o-okay then" he looked up at me with a bright smile.

"well.... It wasn't my fault if you two went inside school holding-hands"

"look" he showed me his phone. That was on the 'all-student group chat' i took his phone from his hand.

ALL-STUDENT GROUP CHAT
'wow!!! I didn't think that Namjoon would ever date someone like Y/N'

'Same.... Obviously, cause she's a slut'

'Its not Namjoon's fault. He got brainwashed 😂'

'Guys, we haven't confirmed anything yet. Don't hate on her'

'What?!!! U blind? The photo says it all!'

'What a slut'

'Also A Bitch, she's multi-tasking 😂'

'thats why almost everyone hates her..'

I turned the phone off and handed it back to Eunwoo.. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Y/N, don't cry" Eunwoo said with a concerned-sad tone.

I walk out of the classroom. And walked around the field.. As I burst into tears.

Why am i always getting judged, why does it always end up that i'm the bad one...

I stopped walking as i felt someone
back-hugging me

"Y/N" he whispered. And i already knew who it was.. Namjoon, his arms wrapped around on top of my shoulders while his head resting on the side on my neck.

"are you okay?" he asked.
Suddenly my body felt weak, Everything became blurry, then I collapsed.