14- Miracle

"We're sorry"

Only two words, but it felt like a countless stabs in the heart.

"you can go in" the doctor said then they all left.

I rushed inside the room.

I burst into more and more tears, as i saw her on the bed looking pale, I took a glimpse on the monitor beside her that showed a straight line...

I placed a peck on her forehead and sat on a chair beside the bed.. I held her hand and cried.

"D-don't leave me"

Why do you have to leave me! I thought we made a promise that even whatever happens, even if this universe breaks apart. We will never leave each other... The time you gave me was not enough... But I know you/re happy that you're in a much safer place now, You will always be in my heart. I will never love anyone else... I love you so much...
I will never ever forget you... I know that one day, we will see each other again... But one thing is enough for me.. It's that you would never forget me...

My moments with her recalled in my mind..

As i remembered the moment she walked through the aisle wearing a bride-gown. The moment she slid the ring on my finger. The moment I kissed her. The moment I fed her. The moment she said 'I Love You' The moment she hugged me. The moments she made me forget that i'm a mafia-president. the moments she made me drive crazy over her. And The moments that she made me the happiest Man living in the world.

I got cut off as i heard ticking sounds. I looked at the monitor beside her, and it showed Zigzag lines..

"Y-Y/N?" I stopped crying. And quickly ran out of  the door.

"DOCTOR!!!" I Shouted, the doctor from awhile-ago quickly ran to me.

"S-She's breathing" I said while breathing heavily.

"WHAT!?" the doctor quickly went inside the room... Less than a minute nurses and assistants went inside the room.

"sir. Please stay here" one nurse said as she goes inside the room..

I sighed and sat beside the boys...

"She'll be fine" Jungkook said, I weakly smiled.

-
hours later the door opened.
Again, I rushed to the doctor.

"What happened?" The doctor smiled.

"This is a big miracle!, (the doctor explained everything) and now. She is Officially Cured!" The doctor said excitedly.

"T-thank you!!" I bowed to him.

"Its my job... And i'm very happy that everything ended up successfuly" the doctor said.

"although, you must take care of her. She might be weak for a few days or weeks." The doctor added.

"Y-yes.. I will, How long will it take till she wakes up?"

"It won't take long... I'll be doing my rounds," The doctor said then left.

"wow! That was a miracle!" Jin said excitedly.

I rushed inside the room. And sat down on the chair beside her bed.

Everyone came in and they all sat on the long couch.. They all slowly fell asleep. As it was already around 1am

I stood up to close the lights and went back to sit beside her bed, I held her hand with my one hand. And the other one i put it on the bed and rested my head ontop of my arm. and i slowly fell asleep.

-
I Woke up, As I felt Someone playing with my hair I looked up and saw It was Y/N, She smiled at me.

"You're awake.." she nodded.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm f-fine" She answered, then she slid her fingers on my hand and interwined them..

"I missed this.." She whispered while looking at our interwined hands.

I smiled, I felt a tear escaping my eye... She looked at me worried she cupped my cheeks then she brushed my tears away using her thumbs...

"i h-hate seeing my baby c-cry" I smiled as she say that.. I missed her calling me 'babe' 'baby' 'love'
'my husband'

She sighed then She squeezed my hand. "Do you know why I came back?" she asked.

"why?"

"because of you..." my heart skipped a beat. Then it pounded fast.. Very fast.

"There was a shade of white... I was going towards it. But then i felt someone holding my hand and said 'Don't Leave me' That boy sounded like you... And i thought that... I shouldn't leave you... That i should come back for you." She said.

I nodded "That's exactly what happened... I held your hand and i said the exact same words..... Y/N,
Promise me you will never leave me ever again?"

"I promise you... I'll never leave you....
Because I love you... So much" She said then she smiled...