S I X T E E N

THE NEXT DAY
I Slowly wake up my legs feeling weak, but i managed to stand up and walk to the closet. I put on comfortable clothes.

Namjoon went out of the bathroom With toothbrush on his mouth. He went back inside the bathroom.

Minute later he came back, wearing Black pants and a white t-shirt..
He's such a husband-material

"lets go eat breakfast" he said as he holds my hand and walk downstairs.

As we go downstairs both of us was in schock on what we saw. All of the boys Sleeping on the couch peacefully.

"W-what are they doing here?"

"WAKE UP!" Namjoon shouted as we walk towards them.

-
AT THE DINING TABLE

We all sat down, ready to eat.

"what the fuck are you all doing here?" Namjoon asked with a mad tone.

"well.. We sort of uhm... You were the one who drove back here yesterday right, and... You didn't give the keys to us. So we decided to come back and get it.. As soon as we entered all we heard was.. Moa-" Jimin got cut off by Namjoon..

"w-what!!?" Namjoon said in an angry but at the same time, confused tone.

"yeah, we heard everything.." Jimin continued.

"We won't walk back home that late, we had no choice. We didn't want to interrupt you guys... Since we always end up interrupting you" Hoseok said.

"So, we Decided to sleep here, Intead." Taehyung said then smiled.

"its okay! Aren't you guys happy that we didn't distract you?... Now, lets eat" Jungkook said.

Suddenly Yoongi asked, "I was wondering though.... Did you guys use condom?"

A/N- GUYSSSS SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER'S SHORT. I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER..
HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL INTERESTED ❤
ALSO... PLEASE VOTE! IT REALLY MEANS ALOT! THANK YOU! ❤❤
I PURPLE YOU ALL!! ❤❤❤