Chapter Two

The next two weeks flew by in a flash I applied to the collage that Mr. Dixson recommended and prepared for my graduation. I didn't have a big celebration when it finally happened I didn't want one. Kenneth, Issy and I spent the night hanging out at Issy's apartment watching movies and hanging out. I begged Kenneth to tell my family that I was going to spend graduation with him, Jewl wouldn't like the idea of me going with a man I just met to a place I didn't know, after hours of begging he finally agreed for a price which of course was no problem.

Axel texted me Friday morning and said to meet him at the park about two blocks from my house. I packed my clothes and went over to Kenneth's house around noon his house was a closer walking distance to the park and I had to give him my car keys, As payment, after explaining what he and Issy can not do in my car, although they weren't dating it seemed like they grew a lot close since graduation and I want my car to stay innocent if anything were to happen. We hung out and played video games until I decided I should walk to the park. Kenneth wished me luck and winked at me when left his apartment. I think He only ever has Sex on his brain not to mention Axel is a guy. Of course Kenneth didn't know that. No one knew who I was meeting with.

So that brings us to now. Me sitting on a park bench in the cold dark night waiting for Axel to show up. He didn't give me an exact time so I've been sitting here for about an hour waiting. I tried to humor myself to make the wait go by faster, I counted the trees, The small amount of people that were still in the park, the cars going by, The few stars that were in the dark sky and the number of stripes on my sweater.

"Hey, you're Winter aren't you?" A deep crackling voice asks from behind me.

I turn around to see a large dark figure standing between two trees.

"Yes, who are you?"

"I am no one." The man said walking closer to me yet somehow keeping his face hidden fom the light of the lamp post. He reached in his coat and pulled out a small shiny pocket knife point it towards me. "Turn around."

I did as he said afraid of what he might do. "Wh-what do you want?" my voice began to tremble in fear.

"I want you to be quite, not resist me understand?" I nod as I see him bring a white towl over my mouth and nose. It smells sweet yet rotten. He pulls his hand away and I see another man step out from beside the bench as my vision begins to darken.

"Axel?"

*****************

Author's note.

No one knows how badly I just wanted to end Chapter two here but I didn't okay I didn't.

*****************

What I believe was only a few minutes later I wake up in a small bedroom with my ankle hooked to the foot of the bed by a long medal chain.

I looking around at the yellow walls that resemble my bedroom at home. Could it be that I am home? I question getting up slowly out of bed walking over to the door. Just as I place my hand on the doorknob the door is pulled open and a small man in a suit walks in with a plate of food.

"Oh you're awake, good I'll tell master right away." The man places the plate on the desk which also resembles the one in my room then quickly walks out closing the door and locking it behind him. I'm hooked to the bed how would I be able to leave? I feel my stomach grumble and quickly head to the plate. I examine the food before shoving a bite in my mouth. A burst of flavor hits my tongue and I begin to gobble down everything on the plate like I haven't eaten anything in days.

I hear the sound of keys rattling outside my door before it is opened once again this time it is Axel and the man that brought the plate for me.

"Winter." Axel smiles at me. "You finally woke up. Take the plate and leave." Axel orders the man. He rushes over taking the plate from my hands and giving me a sad smile before leaving and shutting the door behind him.