Epilogue

5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Astrid's pov

"What do you want Hiccup?"

"I'll get, a fish burger with 2 apple pies and some wine. "

"Okay, so usual?"

"Yup, thanks Jerry."

Hiccup spun his chair around so he could face me. Looking at me smugly, I knew he was up to something.

"What is it now Hiccup? You wanna go to the bar? You wanna go back to America? Visit our friends? Or maybe you want another kid?"

"No, I think two is enough. I was thinking, we could go on a cruise all over the world. What do you think?"

"Hmm, I could be down for that. How do you still have money? You don't work anymore."

"They still pay me. My retirement remember?"

"You are 30 years old. You're way to young to retire."

"Maybe true for everyone else. But not me, if you're the best at the agency, they'll let you retire whenever. And they provide for you and your family, which in this case is us."

"Okay, let's go on a vacation!"

"Great!"

"Geeet!"

I looked down at my 2 babies in shock.

Emma just said her first word!!

"Di-did Emma just..." Hiccup stuttered lookwing at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah...."

"Myah.."

Alex said his first word too!!

"They both said their first words today!!" I squealed happily.

19 YEARS later.....

Author's pov

24 years of living in Singapore with no sign of danger. Hiccup and Astrid suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Emma and Alex have grown up.

Both Hiccup and Astrid vowed to never put their children in the dangers that they faced being assassins.

They made sure to put their kids in the right path, and they turned out great.

Emma became a Top Surgeon.

Alex became an Actor and a producer.

Both never knew of their parents past. They both thought their parents were very boring people.

They would often visit them in the cemetary, talking to their graves with no bodies in the coffin.

For they never found Hiccup and Astrid's body, so they were assumed dead months later.

Both Emma and Alex lived happy lives, never knowing the danger that lurks in the shadows.

The red haired bitch carefully following they're every move.

April 16, 2234

This was the day she made her move.

They were unprepared.....

Both inexperienced....

Not once had they ever been in real danger due to the fact they went to the most secure private school in the world.

Even after high school they still went to a very secure and private college.

But they can defend themselves right?

I mean they have Haddock and Hofferson blood running through their veins.

This was not the end, for it was the beginning of something.

The end of the world???

No....

Will they find their parents?

Or

Will they only find the secrets that were withheld from them??

Like, their sister, Alexa...

No one will know....

But they will soon figure it all out.

The End

UPDATE 4/11/2020: 

*me still trying to figure out why y'all like this shit

*me still trying to figure out why y'all like this shit..*

P.s. the bolded words meant something, try to figure out what's gonna happen.

Byeeeee!!