Chapter 8: 1 week warning

Important news:

Guys, I've lost interest in Httyd and Hiccstrid. But don't worry, I'm going to try finish this book before I stop writing. For now, anyway. I might come back after the 3rd movie.

So now I'm going to post as much as possible. I understand if you guys want to start unfollowing me, it's okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's pov

"Cut the crap Ally, or should I say Astrid?"

Her eyes widened, knowing I was onto her. Her expression was truly priceless, it was hilarious!

"I-I'm u-umm, I have no idea w-what you're talking about" she said poorly covering up her lie.

Man, she is truly a goddess!

Snap out of it Hiccup!

Before she could say anything else, I harshly grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the gym with me. I brought her into the closest training room that wasn't occupied. I closed the door and pushed her against the wall. I could tell it hurt her because of how she was touching her shoulder after the impact.

I felt a little bad, but my sympathy soon disappeared as flashbacks started flooding into my mind. Memories of her bullying me and ignoring me after everything I've done for her as a child. My sympathy was quickly replaced with anger and hatred.

She lied to me, AGAIN!

My lust for vengence quickly overtook me. Without thinking I pulled out my gun and pointed it against her forehead. I clicked the safety off my gun telling her I was serious. I could see the color drain from her face, turning pale. Her eyes widened, along with her lips parting a little. Her bottom lip quivering a little bit, her eyes wondering around the room looking for something that could save her.

She thinks I'm going to kill her.

I will if she doesn't tell me the truth.

Part of me was telling her to kill her on the spot. But the other part was telling me otherwise.

Hiccup just kill her, she cost you soo much! She had this coming!

You can't kill her Hiccup! You still have feelings for her!

She doesn't love you! She doesn't even like you! You're pathetic Hiccup.

My finger wobbled around the trigger. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

As I put down my arm and clicked the safety back on the gun, I hear her sigh in relief. I grabbed a chair and put it behind her. As I pushed her down making her sit on it, I could see the tears running the down her pink cheeks and then fall down to the cold cement floor.

"So Astrid, tell me. Who else is with you on this mission?" I asked bending down and staring at her deeply.

"No one. I'm here alone"

"Astrid tell me the truth" I demanded

Please Astrid just tell me the truth.

I don't want to have to do this.

"I am! I came here alone. You've known me long enough Hiccup, that I would never spill"

"If I had to guess, you and the others that came here at the SAME TIME, are B.A.T.C. So, I am 85% sure that you came with, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Tuffnut, and Ruffnut"

"You got no proof! You don't have any evidence pointing towards them! So you can't kick them out just because of some suspicion!"

I narrowed my eyes, replaying what she had just said.

She was right!

I can't just kick them out without any proof, and the only proof I have was if Astrid was to confess. I may not have proof of them, but I do have proof of Astrid being a spy.

During my conversation with the walkie talkie, I knew there was a camera with an audio recorder in the room. Everything that happens in front of that camera, instantly gets recorded and saved in the data base. Even though all our cameras have a video recorder, the cameras in or near the prison chamber is highly classified. That means only specific and trusted agents hand picked by the boss and council are allowed to get into the data base.

The reason it's highly classified is because of an accident that happened about 4 years ago. Let's just say, it was a VERY LONG month for us, having to catch all the agents that escaped before they could reach their home base. I didn't get any sleep that month.

Suddenly I had an idea.

Alright Astrid, if you won't tell me. I'll just catch you and your friends on the act.

I bent down to her level and said something that will make her rethink her decision.

"You have 1 week, to get out of here before I throw you out of here myself. And trust me, I don't care whether you live or die" I whispered in her ear

As I got up I heard her gulp in fear, to tell you the truth. I loved scaring people, it makes me feel like I'm in control.

"I have a mission tonight which will take me 1 week, and if I come back and you're still here. Well, you know what I'm going to do. You should be thankful, I usually don't give people choices. The last thing I usually hear from them is their scream"

I heard her gulp again, she knew I was serious. When I'm lied to, I don't care whether that person is someone I care about deeply, I won't hesitate to kill them.

I untied her and pointed towards the door, telling her to leave without using any words. As soon I was sure she was gone, I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, Emily. I need you to watch the new recruits. And keep an eye out for Ally. Make sure she doesn't suspect you're onto her"