Chapter 7: Busted

Sorry I couldn't post sooner, I had Basketball practice after school and then I had to do my homework. And then study for my U.S. Studies test along with my Science test. Which are both tomorrow. So yeah.

Sorry again!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi's pov

"Hey babe, what do you say I take you out somewhere nice?" Scott asked.

I was currently teaching these idiots how to defend themselves. Unfortunately for me, Frank who was Scott's sparring partner. Had broken his arm because Scott, well let's just say Frank's funny bone was only funny to Scott. So that meant Scott had to wait until his partner was back, which leads to now.

When is he gonna take a hint?!

Damn it Lexi! Why do you have to be so hot!?

"I would say no" I bluntly said

"Then how about some coffee from Sambalatte in Las Vegas? I hear its one of the best coffe shops there"

"You're not allowed to leave dumbass! Not until you complete your training and are cleared for missions! Now get the fuck away from me!"

"How can I? You're so Hot, and I'm cold right now so I need something or someone to warm me up" Scott replied wiggling his weird eyebrows at me.

"If you're cold, go stand by the fucking heater then!!"

"Are you wearing space pants, cause your ads is out of this world" Scott said.

Honestly he was starting to gross me out rather than piss me off.

"No, I'm wearing Baseball pants, cause my ass is out of your league!"

I turned around and was about to walk off when I felt a smack on my butt. I furiously turned around to face Scott and when I got a full view of him. I punched him square in the face, and he fell down on the ground touching his awful face.

I knelt down and continued to punch the lights out of the bitch.

Astrid's pov

"Run! Run! Run you losers!!" Lexi yelled as we ran around the field.

When I got back, Lexi was beating up Snotlout, while Tuffnut and Ruffnut was just standing there cheering her on. Fishlegs didn't know what to do, he just stood there confused, holding an ice pack on his arm.

And now we were in a big gym all because of Snotlout's stupid mouth or whatever else he did to piss her off. Running suicides!

But the good news was that Snotlout had bruises all over his face and a bloody nose. He seriously needed a doctor, but then again I do not care what happens to him. He could have a seizure for all I care and I still wouldn't do anything.

"Ally stop daydreaming get your head in the game, or I'm making you and everyone else run more suicides tomorrow! Now run fools!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw a pissed off Hiccup grabbing Lexi's arm and dragging her out the door. I expected to hear yelling, thinking that she did something that Hiccup didn't like. But all I could hear was the sound of 5 people panting heavily as they ran suicides.

About a minute after everyone got done, I hear the big doors open revealing Lexi and Hiccup. Lexi had a displeasing look on her face and Hiccup looked like he was ready to set off an atomic bomb to kill everyone.

Why the HELL does he still look so fucking Hot when he's pissed off!!?

God Dammit!

"All of you go to your dorms NOW!" Lexi shouted pointing to the door.

We all slowly and tiredly walked to the door, I was last though. As I was so close to walking out that door, a hand suddenly went in front of me touching my chest.

It was Lexi.

"Not you Ally" she said smirking before pushing me back and closing the doors.

It was now just Hiccup, Lexi and I alone in the big gym. I could practically feel the anger radiating from Hiccup.

He started walking towards me slowly, with his fists clenched. While Lexi stood at the door way and watched what was about to unfold. I gulped as Hiccup was nearing me. Something inside me told me to run, but something else told me to stay.

"I know why you're here" Hiccup said coldly.

"And what would that be? I'm just here to become an assassin"

"Cut the crap Ally, or should I say....

Astrid!?"

Important reminder:

Posting on Monday next week!